The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Free magic sounding music downloads...anyone know where? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Not sure if this is the best forum for this or not. But I am wondering if anyone knows of any places where you can get free downloads of music that would be appropriate for magic shows...
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
magicreza
View Profile
Regular user
USA
126 Posts

Profile of magicreza
There are several sample downloads made specificly for magic at:
http://www.opus1productions.com
MrMagic1
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of MrMagic1
Wwww.superhandz.com has a few downloadable songs. Hope this helps.
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Go to for favorite search engine and type in "royalty free producion music" and "buy-out production music." Preview before you purchase...
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
BryanDreyfus
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of BryanDreyfus
I have programs that have music editors built in. I have many styles and if I had a video of the effect could create an audio tape or cd for you that would be royalty free.

I contacted the software company to ask about the "Free use" policy and they said I have complete rights to make, use and sell audio from these programs.

Let me know if I can help you by creating a couple of different sound styles and then you decide if you want them....a small fee for my time will be requested after a choice is made by you of which (or all) samples you aprove of. If you don't like what I offer you pay nothing.

Can't beat that.

Bryan
Oh sure, I can spell "Antidisestablishmentarianism", but I can't type t-h-e.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Free magic sounding music downloads...anyone know where? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL