The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » G. Puchinger's Impossible Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
STEPHANE-ARNOW
View Profile
Regular user
FRANCE
136 Posts

Profile of STEPHANE-ARNOW
An 10 000 Dollards in the US = 5000 Euros!! You have really a curious way to calculate !! a 10 000 Dollards in the US = 8257 euros + Shipping+ Taxes TVA (19,6 %) for importation!! And For an illusion 10000 euros is really a great investment, cause the economy of the USA, the cost of a show, the salary are totally different here!! really !In France there is no touring, and magic is not so popular than in States . Here it is the begin of a crisis, and that is not an idea but a reality. You can ask lots of french magicien, and greats artist here. The Us builder must make deal with the europeen magic dealer, eventuelly built the illusions here but under license etc... I don't know. I just try to have an issue to the problem. It is easy for the americans to make critics to the ripper, and that is normal. But what they did for that. the WAM just say : WARNING my Dominik Magic, you must stop your building... but it is not a response of the problem
Sincerely!
Stephane
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Great trick but it is similar to Where the Gal on tilfordillusions.com. I like the Konundrum Kube better at a fraction ofthe cost. Anyway. Just my 2 cents or as Stephane would say my 1.7 euro cents.

tchuss,
Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » G. Puchinger's Impossible Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL