The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » John Bannon (If you are a fan then read this!!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4883 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
http://www.johnbannonmagic.com/ :

I think John should publish a brief text of the content of every effect in this new book on his web: is it gambling, math, memo stacks, weird, mental card magic or? New effects or old ones with a twist?
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Just sent my CHEQUE to John, can't wait to read his book. Smile

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
Should I order 3 copies since it's so popular and Tim Trono mentioned that it will not be back in print? haha
jerry100won
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas Texas
273 Posts

Profile of jerry100won
We've been waiting for so long! Awesome news!
Jerry

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
503 Posts

Profile of jcigam
I received the book; I haven't had time to get into it but at a cursory glance it looks great.

Jered S.
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
Ed Oschmann
View Profile
Special user
Lake Worth FL
869 Posts

Profile of Ed Oschmann
Had it sent to my folks house in Arizona. Must wait another ten hours before we arrive arrghhh!
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Got it last week...and I finished reading it.

It's everything we have come to expect from Bannon...very thought-provoking effects and essays...I have a feeling many will not agree with Bannon in his essays, but the effects are wonderful!
~joeKing
Greg Hues
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
143 Posts

Profile of Greg Hues
I cannot wait to pick this book up, as an big John Bannon fan, this was excellent news to me. I was finally able to track down a copy of Smoke and Mirrors last month, so hearing about this was almost too good to be true!
Regards,

Greg Hues
AVirgaA
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of AVirgaA
I have heard a lot of Bannon that he is insane such as from his book Smoke and Mirrors so I will definitely pick up a copy. I can promise you that.

Andrew Virga
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
This book is packed with real, practical tricks...not some new methods where the practical aspect is in question...they all work....

I've read half way through...and I've read quite a few awesome tricks so far
Hope that there'll be more to come!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » John Bannon (If you are a fan then read this!!) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL