The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Editing posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Is there a way for me to edit my posts? I though I saw a button by the PM button but it's no longer there.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
You can only edit your post up to 30 minutes after you submit it and only if noone has replied. After that, you must contact the staff to make changes.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Thank-you Jaz for the help!
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Just wondering...Why is this?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Tyler, the restriction is there because most members wouldn't think to read through an entire topic to see if their posts was referenced later on. If they changed their post or deleted it altogether, the rest of the post might not make sense. Also, if a post was edited after it was responded to and then changed, the rest of the topic could be meaningless.

The staff takes the time to read through the entire topic each time a change is made. There are other reasons but those are the basics.
Where the magic begins
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Thank-you!!!
I was wondering that myself.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Editing posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL