The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Omni deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vanilla192
View Profile
New user
Ottawa, Canada
94 Posts

Profile of vanilla192
I've heard people talking using the omni deck with the solid deception routine by Paul Harris. I was looking into buying an omni deck and was wondering if it was necessary to learn this routine or if I could just do a regular deck switch with the omni deck. If I needto learn solid deception to really blow away spectators, where can I learn this routine?

Thanks.
nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
I have the omni deck and you can use it for either a switch or an ambitious routine that is supplied with it. Either method will bring excellent reactions. One of my friends nearly dropped it because they were so surprised !
On Martin Sanderson's Corporate Close-up DVD, he ends his ambitious card routine with the deck materialising in the spectators hand. Go to http://www.sanderson-magic.com and check out his demo for the DVD. I think it shows a quick clip with the omni deck finish.

Regards Nitram
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24166 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
If you can't do Solid Deception with an Omni Deck, you really should not do card magic at all. It's almost self-working.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11164 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
The whole point of Omni Deck (and Solid Deception, too) is that it is totally apparent that you never switch decks. That is part of the strength of the routine. If you do decide to guild the lily, then don't shorten the Omni Deck portion after the switch. You'll want the lead-up portions to cement the fact that you are doing this stuff with THIS deck.

Either of the two is self-contained. You do not need to learn one to learn the other.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Omni deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL