The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusions on DVD (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
All Greetings!
Who knows what there are disks dvd with performances of the big illusions?
Gratitude for the help.
Alex Krey
---------------------------
http://www.alexkrey.com
Enigma3613
View Profile
New user
California
61 Posts

Profile of Enigma3613
David Copperfield has an Illusions DVD.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det......mp;s=dvd
($17.96usd @ Amazon)

It is from his television special "15 years of Magic" and includes some extras from his Broadway show and his "Unexplained Forces" special. There are a few stage gems in here including "Cocoon" (aka Passion's Prisoner) and "Barclay House". But the bulkof the dvd consists of the big finales to his specials (Vanishing the Statue of Liberty, Walking through the Great Wall of China, Vanishing a Lear Jet, Orient Express, etc.).

I enjoyed it.

-Robert
- Robert Doidge
gandalf
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
310 Posts

Profile of gandalf
Lance Burton has one too. Its also on amazon.com
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
Doug Henning has one too!
R.T.
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of R.T.
Copperfields is great....I highly reccomend it!
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1043 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Harry Blackstone Jr has one has does Siegfried and Roy. Just use the search function.
Nick
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
It would be nice if you could post here as to where we could buy the Harry Blackstone Jr and S & R DVD's.

The Doug Henning and Lance Burton DVD could be bought at Amazon.com.
magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
I just got back from a Mark Wilson lecture.... he has his magic circus and land of Alakazam specials on dvd now. You can also get his illusion video teach in course on dvd.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
If you want to see some killer illusions on DVD ... then you have to check out Franz Harary's Magic Planet. This was done by Presto Productions just last year and it's got Franz's Illusion Library .. more stuff than you could imagine .. really. It's even got one of those "touch the screen" tricks incorporated right into the menu. You can find them every once and a while on ebay .. or if you get a chance to see Franz lecture on his favorite topic ...

Steve
Ryan Matney
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Ryan Matney
I'm interested in the Blackstone jr and Mark Wilson dvds as well. Can someone provide more info on how to get them?
www.pocket-tricks.com
The Close-Up Magic Shop
magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
http://www.markwilsonmagic.com I believe is Mark's web site. They are available there and I believe Steven's magic emporium also carries them.
Shane Baker
View Profile
New user
10 years and I've made a measly
78 Posts

Profile of Shane Baker
I learned on the Genii site, thanks to Nicholas Carifo, that the Blackstone Jr. video is to be found on the Magic Castle website (also on Joe Stevens'). Have also seen somewhere, I believe having learned from a post here or on Genii, a dvd or tape of Senior, but can't find the reference currently. Now, the big question is, does anyone know how to get hold of the PBS special Jr. did in the mid-80's? There are apparently two versions, a much trimmed down one hour show, and the full two hours he taped. Can't seem to find either anywhere, alas.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Dennis Michael
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
711 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Great Magic Of Las Vegas (DVD) and Master's of Illusions (VCD)
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
You can search for some illusion dvds here
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
There was this set of 50 DVD's covering everything in magic you could think of. 2 of those volumes dealt with all the grand illusions. International course of magic I think it is called. Check your old magic magazines and you might find it.
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
711 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
EvanMagic,

That's the "International Magicians Society" videos of Mr. Hassini

Sal
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Yes! That's it, thank you. That has to be one of the best sets I have seen for grand illusions.

Evan
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
I just got the Franz Harary's Magic Planet dvd from Chezaday(Steve).I didn't watched the whole dvd because I have no time on the weekend. What I saw (couple minutes) is excellent. I even have to write about Chezaday (Steve). Couple post above me he mentioned Franz Harary,s dvd so I PM-d him and asked where could I buy this dvd. Steve wrote me back right away he has some and if I have Paypal he could send one for me. I don't like creditcards so I sent money to him in an envelope. A week later he wrote back that he got the money and he will send the dvd.Six days later I got it. Why I write this down? I just want to show the people there are still some gentleman out there like Steve. He never tried to ripp me off or do some other funny things. I really respect him and If you don't have the Harary's dvd you should get one.
Laszlo
alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
Thanks!!!
Alex Krey
---------------------------
http://www.alexkrey.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusions on DVD (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL