The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Baba's voodoo doll (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Well, since the neutered or the occasional real female has to speak the curse, SHE is the one that should conduct the ritual with all movements involved... So the procedure doesn't get questioned...
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
The doctor doesn't need to stick the pin in his palm. He's the doctor. he only needs to close his hand around it, and think of the action.

But the thought becomes reality, with the victim. Her hand is kept shut, in attempt to synchronize something or other.

Maybe the blood appears on her palm, because she makes a mistake, and so, is not protected.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Excellent idea traveler!!!

how about this, instead of hair or fingernails used a paper with their signature or name at least... so the one who will be cursed wrote her name and "you" put it inside the voodoo doll... the other volunteer acting as a witch doctor stick the pin on the doll's neck (or anybody part which cannot be seen prematurely compared to the palm) ... suprised that the nothing happens to the one who must be cursed and when the doll is open it contains the witch doctor's name... and when he touch his neck, he sees blood in his hand...
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Boy you guys have taken this to a whole other Supreme level...great thinking...

I simply show that the blood has in fact shown up on the specs. palm, but since they were holding the Talisman, they were protected from the harm...so then I take the Talisman and wipe away the blood from the palm, and Viola! blood is gone and no cut is anywhere to be found...

My only justification thus far is something along the lines of "You will not feel the effect of the curse, but the results will make itself known, temporarily..."
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Way to go, Sinnead !
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I've been contemplating a routine/demonstration wherein a voodoo doll representing the volunteer is placed close to a candle or other burning flame and within a short time, the spectator will actually begin to heat up (measurable with a thermometer) and begins to get heat rashes, blotches, etc. upon their bodies.

I have done this for a long time myself used in conjunction with Metal Bending and other PK effects and it always gets HUGE reactions.

Many of you may recognize a method and realize why I haven't done it to a volunteer. Can anyone say "lawsuits"?
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
SMorris Magic
View Profile
New user
Manchester, England
51 Posts

Profile of SMorris Magic
Hi guys,

My apologies for my ignorance on these matters but I wasn't aware of the above method - I'm curious as to where I can read more.

Regards,
Stephen
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I have a Voodoo doll routine in my ebook, Shuddershadow Mansion, similar to what the Mystician talked about.

I've been doing it for years now and always get the reaction that I'm hoping for: "that's creepy!", "you're weird!", "cool!'.
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Baba's voodoo doll (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL