The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Official Sports Discussion thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GraemeCraig
View Profile
New user
Canada
27 Posts

Profile of GraemeCraig
Hey guys, first off let me say, I am an absolute sports nut. I love everything about sports, the action, the excitement, the drama. So this thread will be our official sports discussion thread, feel free to add in any thoughts, questions or start up a debate about things going on in the world today. I'll put up 2 items up to start with, feel free to add anything in and express your opinions on stuff,

What are your thoughts on the recent game between AC Milan and Inter Milan that was cancelled due to violent fan action and how this will effect both Italian and world soccer.

NBA Playoffs. With some of the strongest teams ever such as the Spurs, Suns and Heat to name a few, what can we expect from the playoffs.
Graeme-
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
Since I've been living in Mexico, I've paid more attention to soccer games. It's nice watching people play that have played the game all their lives. And, I saw that soccer game. It was a fiasco. I can only describe those fans as terrorists. Utter criminals. I talked to a couple of friends (police) of mine here and they all agree that the fans will have to be searched before entering the stadium. That is the direction it will go.
I remember when playing and watching sports were ways to releive stress and tension. Pity.
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
I'm simply waiting for college football to start again.

Fight on!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Official Sports Discussion thread (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL