The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Will Goldston's book - Exclusive Magical Secrets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wizzzzard
View Profile
New user
Poland
73 Posts

Profile of wizzzzard
HI...

I would like to share with you with my plans of illusions...
I have copy of Will Goldston's book - Exclusive Magical Secrets....

Is anybody of you who have one ???

I would like to discuss with someone about that book... on PM or mail...

This book was originally published as a "locked book" in a small (now exceedingly rare) private edition, this is a sizeable collection of stage illusion
and theri secrets by the well-known British conjurer and writer Will Goldston. The author describes many of his own classic illusions as well as feats by Houdini, Buatier de Kolta
Oswald Williams, Conradi and other master performers of the early twentieth century. 140 magic tricks are described in all almost all with labeled ilustrations.
card123
View Profile
Loyal user
Button moon
208 Posts

Profile of card123
"Exclusive Magical Secrets"

Considering they are for sale for anyone to buy they arn't very exclusive!
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
This book unfortunately is available in a Dover reprint , of which I have a copy. Many of the classics have been reprinted by Dover at a greatly reduced price of the value of the original.Being a collector of magic books I do not like the Dover reprints but they are available for anyone who wants to pay a few dollars for the secrets.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Will Goldston's book - Exclusive Magical Secrets (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL