The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » New to fire » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
So, I want to get some fire magic. Any good tricks I should get, I really like the idea of fire balls.

Or what website should I buy from.
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Right off the top, Consider the inevitability (!) of accidents, burns, limited venues, insurance problems, and resposibility to your audience.. How bad do you need it, and will it improve what you do with any significance. There are lots of posts regarding "fire tricks" on the Café sites, read 'em... Even flash paper bites. Maintenance and storage take a lot of time.
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
daz222
View Profile
Elite user
Wales
439 Posts

Profile of daz222
How much experience have you had? none at all or a little bit? and how old are you? daz
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Go back and reread Slim’s post! Then take a couple of days reading the various threads here in the “Up in Smoke” section of the Café. Everything you ever wanted to know has probably already been answered and more. IF after reading the wealth of knowledge you still have a specific question or two, then ask. The search is half the fun.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » New to fire » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL