The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Magic - Seminar 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
Make that three DVD's availabe no where else. Smile
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Does that include Gallo's video that he makes available for sale there or would that make it 4 videos exclusively available there?
Click to visit:
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Three exclusive DVD's are included in our giveaway package. That, in addition to notes by Latta, Gallo, Roth, myself, and Kainoa. I also have a set of unpublished material (the Secret Stuff Notes), and there may be an extra surprise or two (have to keep some mystery!). There will be an exclusive Seminar video from Gallo available for sale (yes, only at the Seminar, and it sold out at our first Seminar!), and we will have additional material available to our attendees at a special price (although the focus of our Seminar is not to sell stuff, we have been asked to bring material for purchase and this will be available for those who request it).
First edition of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! I just managed to snare two more copies from the distributor, available to be signed! And all orders from me come with a special FREE GIFT!! Be sure to send all ordering inquiries to me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Hopefully, 10 years from now, these DVDs get available for sale to the unfortunate ones not able to participate ? Smile

Oh, forgot.. Smile by that time -if I'm still around- I'll probably using a walking stick and aren't even able to decently palm a coin ? Smile
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10706 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Werner that's two of us....................
what ever happened to sharing....... I learned more magic in hallways and street corners........before video or dvds........

the godfather of magic
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Don't worry Vinny, we can always share a walking stick Smile..and one day they'll get old too and we might still be able to hit them with our stick whilst they are waiting for theirs... Smile

I take revenge..I'll not showing them my own and 'best' coin-routine.
I'll keep it for myself and will not put it on DVD Smile

mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Don't worry Vinny, we can always share a walking stick ..and one day they'll get old too and we might still be able to hit them with our stick whilst they are waiting for theirs...

Werner, while hitting us with the stick...please don't shout out incantations like...poof, you're a frog! Smile

Mike
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Quote:
On 2005-07-10 12:11, mike gallo wrote:
Werner, while hitting us with the stick...please don't shout out incantations like...poof, you're a frog! Smile
Mike
I'm evil...one never knows Smile

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

Vinnie, I think that the hosts of this Seminar have been very generous in sharing their magical creations over the past 25 - 30 years: at lectures, in magazines, books, videos, and DVD's. The purpose of our Seminar is not to "hold back" the good stuff from the masses, but to give an opportunity for magicians to learn directly from us in a very personal way. The material we will teach will be varied, in technique, style, and level of difficulty. The unpublished material we are providing is a bit of an incentive to come, and every Seminar has a slightly different package of material, which makes the event unique. As with the first Seminar, people are coming from many different parts of the country, which also adds to the variety of people that will be attending. If you can't make this one, hopefully you will be able to catch the next one at some point in the future (maybe even in Europe, Werner!). Still a couple of spots left, and 4 days to register. Who's going to step up and fill them?
First edition of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! I just managed to snare two more copies from the distributor, available to be signed! And all orders from me come with a special FREE GIFT!! Be sure to send all ordering inquiries to me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10706 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Mike No disrespect intended... As for your material I have always stated that your coin videos are one of the best if not the best teaching tools for the novice as WELL AS FOR THE EXPERINCED COIN WORKER.....
I am glad to hear that there will be no holes barred in holding back material. I have been to many conventions where the lectures exposed other magicians work but not their own, and some did not even want video cameras while they performed personal works........
that's why m I made the statement about sharing........and hallways ect....
I can not make this event but will try my best to attend your next one/
I wll be going to the Dusheck's lecture on november 6th hope to see you and Mike there.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Geoff Latta
View Profile
Regular user
New York
158 Posts

Profile of Geoff Latta
On the subject of sharing the "real work", I should probably tell everyone right now that I've decided to give up my backclip work at the seminar; an original recovery, an original switch (and a few other things) and several signature effects that I've only shared with a few people in the last thirty years. Things I've used as openers and closers and have never published. We have a couple of seats still open; write Mike if you're interested.

Best,

Geoff
"There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." --Oscar Levant
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Quote:
On 2005-05-19 07:33, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
FLASH****** Just got off the phone with David Roth, who is currently in Washington helping Ricky Jay with his show. He told me he will be releasing some new deep back clip techniques at our Seminar!

On 2005-07-11 17:45, Geoff Latta wrote:
On the subject of sharing the "real work", I should probably tell everyone right now that I've decided to give up my backclip work at the seminar; an original recovery, an original switch (and a few other things) ...

Sounds like someone requested back clip work Smile

I look forward to seeing you all there.
Click to visit:
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27084 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
You are in for a treat folks. Back in 1975-77 I got to see Geoff do some effects using Deep BackClip. VERY SMOOTH. Also got to see David use the Flash Change in routine. Amazing!

Neither Geoff nor David tipped their moves then, so I had to invent what I needed. You folks are not only getting to see some magic, but also the explanations and benefit of their teaching. Enjoy!
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

Dan, David will teach a new application for the deep back clip as I understand it, and Geoff as he said above, is going to give up some of the stuff he has guarded for the past 30 yrs. I think you'll be pleased. Vinnie, no disrespect taken, I enjoy reading your posts. I just have this image of Werner beating Gallo with a cane, telling him to give up the good stuff or he'll turn him into a frog. Yeesh! Hope you're able to make one of the Seminars in the future, but there are still a paltry few days left to register.
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
I just have this image of Werner beating Gallo with a cane, telling him to give up the good stuff or he'll turn him into a frog.

Gee Mike, you could be my personal physician then.

Mike
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

If I took care of you as a frog, you might croak.
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
If I took care of you as a frog, you might croak.

Mike, That was bad...I hope you do better Saturday...LOL!

Mike
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

One last day to register by e mail. After that, you will be able to register on the morning of the Seminar, at the door. However, you will need to call me or Marc DeSouza to get directions and to make sure we have a spot open for you. Thanks to all who are attending, and look forward to meeting you on Saturday!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Magic - Seminar 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL