We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Bright Colored Shirts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
I am interested in finding some very bright colored shirts to wear while performing. Such as a bright red or purple. I would like shirts made out of a shiny material like satin.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Walking Bob
fr3ky magick
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, ENGLAND
55 Posts

Profile of fr3ky magick
I love bright colours, and as I am a children's entertainer perfect!, Some Charity shops sell good quality clothes, I havei n the past bourght bright items from their,I have a rainbow scarf and rainbow gloves and rainbow socks that I wear too, can't remember where I bourght thme tho,soz.
Always look on the bright side of life, Set goals and acheive them, never let anyone put you down you are unique in your own way.
Peace to the world.May MAGIC never die.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24280 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Bob:

You don't say where you are located. However, there are some shops that carry brightly colored shirts, etc. It's just a matter of looking. You might have to dye some shirts.

Do a google search on "satin shirt" and see what happens.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Hey there cats & kittens! Here's the skinny on them bright colored shirts (like the kind that The Cool One wears). You can get 'em at any men's fashion store that caters to urban clientele. Usually called something like "Sam's" or "Burts" or "Men of Fashion" or some such. Not hard to find if you look around...
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
fr3ky magick
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, ENGLAND
55 Posts

Profile of fr3ky magick
That's a great idea about dying your clothes..also look in some arty books for some more idea's incase you could make some up yourself - bright clothes etc, for ideas and tips.
Always look on the bright side of life, Set goals and acheive them, never let anyone put you down you are unique in your own way.
Peace to the world.May MAGIC never die.
AAAFallonMAGIC
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of AAAFallonMAGIC
Walking Bob,

You'll find a variety of colors of satiny (actually polyester, but very good) shirts at http://www.internationalmale.com Follow links to dress shirts.

Good luck!

Matthew
"Mastering the Mystery"TM
"HYPNO-tainment!"TM
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
I have found some at Kohl's department store, in the young men's section. Also some more in the Young Men's section of a local department store to the mid-Atlantic region--Hecht's.
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
Matthew

I owe you a BIG THANKS for putting me in touch with international male. I have since ordered silk shirts from them two different times and they are exactly what I have been looking for. I am now the best dressed magician in the area and don' have to worry about someone else coming in with the same shirt that I am wearing.

Thanks again,

Walking Bob in Iowa!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Bright Colored Shirts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL