The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Walk-away suspension (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I saw this compny advertise at magicauction.com. They have what looks like an interesting walk-away type suspension. I've never heard of this company before. Has anyone ever dealt with them or seen their suspension?

http://www.marco-beltempo.de./

Thanks

Mike
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
588 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
I like the method of hiding the support by having a tall, visible support behind the illusion. I've been thinking of modifying my Klamm to work this way.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
You want Zaney Blaney's Suspension. There is none better. Now if I can only get Jim Gerrish to figure out a way to make one out of PVC pipe....
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
588 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
Of course I want the Zaney Blaney, but right now I need something that fits in the back of a small car and is more affordable. I got my walk-away for $225. I couldn't pass it up.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I'm with you Oliver. I took a good look at the Blaney Suspension but one of the case is 60 X 20 X 4. I'm not getting that into the car!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Walk-away suspension (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL