The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Larry Becker and Lee Earle's "Demon Deck" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Does anyone have this? What are your thoughts on it of who has it? What have people heard about it? Why can't I buy it on his website either. Also, doesn't this work as a mircale since it's a marked deck and stacked?
§kitch
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
I don't have this unfortunately, Skitch. As a consequence I have no opinions of it. Taking these two tenets into consideration, I can't answer your third or fourth queries either.

Hope this helps.

P.
Sparrow in a barrow.
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Skitch,

Evildan, one of the members here, has some demon decks for sale. I think he will be able to answer your questions via PM.

The deck seems very nice.
btaxin
View Profile
Regular user
san francisco
152 Posts

Profile of btaxin
It's very easy to read and hard to see if you don't know where to look. It also reveals each card's position, using a different stack than the one I use.

Bob Taxin
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
But how strong is this compared to other marked decks and what books & DVD's do you get your routines from?
§kitch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Larry Becker and Lee Earle's "Demon Deck" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL