The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Help with Luke Jermay's Big Three (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
357 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
Hey mates,
in recent months I tracked down a copy of this manuscript. My version seems to have several problems to it, including a missing effect, and another having an incomplete write up. Also the version I have wasn't signed. On top of that I'm suspicious about the number (the only number on the manuscript is #1).

I have heard rumors that there was problems with some of the manuscripts that were sent out. When these were first distributed apparently Luke was informed about the lack of signature on the manuscript I own and simply said he would be willing to sign it at lectures.

I have been worried that the copy I have is not legitimate and is a fake. I have attempted to contact Luke several times on the matter in order to sort out the facts and to find out if my manuscript is authentic or not. I have not received any response from Luke on the issue, so I am asking if anyone with the book would be willing to PM me and help attempt to sort out the various issues at hand.

Any and all information on the matter is highly appreciated,

-Brandon
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
357 Posts

Is there no one willing to help me out on this?
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I would if I could but have no idea.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
357 Posts

Weepinwil,
I appreciate the thoughts very much. Your kindness on the matter is certainly noted. Thank you.

-Brandon
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Since it is a very hard to find manuscript (Ive seen it twice on ebay. Both times it went for $80.) I would doubt a lot of people on the Café have it. Though it would be a very good one to have. And since Luke hasn't really done anything with his site or been on the Café for a long time I doubt his emails are being answered.

Sorry,

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
357 Posts

Hey Scott,
I appreciate your thoughts. Actually I just recently, today in fact, have received several messages about it. It seems a handful of people here on the Café do have the manuscript.

With that said, I want to just say thank you to everyone who has attempted to help me out on this. That includes those people who both do and do not have the book.

-Brandon
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Hey Brandon,

Glad to hear you got some help with it (I'm actually suprised how many people have the manuscript).

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Help with Luke Jermay's Big Three (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL