The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Sankey Unleashed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielTyler
View Profile
New user
New York
95 Posts

Profile of DanielTyler
Hey, I just got this book and I wanted to make a small input. I'm kind of a Jay Sankey fan, but I feel he's a bit hit-or-miss as a magician. When his tricks are good, they're REALLY good; when his tricks are bad, they're REALLY bad. Which makes buying a lot of Jay Sankey videos an addictive thing. You will find one really awesome hit on each of his videos and the rest will suck.

This new book, Sankey Unleashed, is great because it contains all the "hits" per say. So, if this is a review, and I'm making a recommendation, for those of you that own a lot of Sankey DVD's, this book basically features the same old schtick. Those of you that don't own much Sankey material, I HIGHLY recommend this book. It's a great collection.

Hope this review is in the interest of... whoever.
- Daniel Tyler

www.tylermagic.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7007 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I am going to purchase the book because I don't have a lot of Sankey dvd's and I do like his good stuff.

Although I have to say that "Front Row Sankey" is chock full of good effects. In fact, the majority of the effects are very strong. Great stuff on that one.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
orbit17
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of orbit17
Sankey unleashed is a great book to own, excellent content
Tiki
View Profile
Loyal user
Northwest Arkansas, USA
247 Posts

Profile of Tiki
I too liked the book, but if I think the best bang for the sankey buck is The Best of Sankey dvd set. And Holy Moly.

Cheers,

Tiki
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Great book! One of my favorite Jay Sankey books. It contains many great tricks. I like
Jay Sankey's tricks and effects because they are easy to perform and Jay uses everyday common objects for his magic.

I'm also a Jay Sankey fan and have just about everything written by him. He is a nice individual and has created many great magic tricks. In my opinion, Jay Sankey is a genius.

Gerard
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Sankey Unleashed (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL