The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Jay Marshall is seriously ill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ed Hutchison
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, MS (orig. CNY)
118 Posts

Profile of Ed Hutchison
Alan Watson reported today that Jay Marshall is seriously ill in Chicago. He has been hospitalized for about seven days and is very weak and unable to speak.

Jay has enjoyed an amazing career in virtually every area of our art. He is not only a fount of knowledge but a genuinely nice man. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Edward Hutchison
Madison, MS
Edward Hutchison

Madison, MS

Home Page: http://www.ERHutchison.com
Vincent
View Profile
Loyal user
New York Metro Area
270 Posts

Profile of Vincent
I am sorry to hear of Mr. Marshall's illness.

I've witnessed the support and strength he has given this community for many many years.

He has done nothing but good for all of us.

I pray that his condition improves and that comfort is given to his friends and family.

They broke the mold after they made him.

God Bless You Jay Marshall.

Sincerely,

Vincent
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of David Todd
This was posted on Genii Forum, dated April 29, 2005 :

Quote:
Hello Magii,

Just back from the hospital and Jay looks much better, awake and alert. The Dr's last night were not very optimistic, but today he has much more energy and there is still every reason to hope for a positive outcome. When I went in earlier I told him he looked great and the nurse, in that condescending tone they have, said, "yes, Mr. Marshall is much more alert today," and Jay flipped her the bird behind her back. So that was a happy sight. When the Dr's said they don't know how long he has they meant it could go either way. Last night it was a little touchy, but this morning it seems to be going much better. We all hope for the best and for now things are going as well as can be expected.

Thanks for your concern. I'll be back to see him in an hour and will tell him that he's in your thoughts and that wishes for a speedy recovery are coming in from all points.

Warmest Regards,

Chris Marshall

Get well cards and best wishes can be sent to :

Jay Marshall Rm M545
Swedish Covenant Hosp
5145 N. California Av.
Chicago, IL 60625

------
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Jay Marshall is seriously ill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL