The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic in Cleveland Tennessee... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
250 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Just wanted to let everyone know, on May 28th My production company will be presenting a full 90 + minute magic/illusion show. If you are in the area please feel free to drop in. Tickets will be sold at the door, on a first come bases. Hope to see you there.

Robert Jones
MRJPRO.c
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Robert,
I just might make the trip to see you. Is this a review, an illusion show with you & Melissa, kids show? What is the time, ticket price and venue?
Details, brother, I need details!
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
250 Posts

Profile of afun14u
BDC,

To be quite honest I don't know what the tickets will cost, I do know they will be at the door that day. Show time is 3:00 PM at Bradley Central High School in the theater. This is a family show, so children are welcome...I will be doing several illusions during the show. I hope to see ya there.

Robert Jones
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
250 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Just to let everyone know the show went VERY well... the group that hired me was doing the show as a fund raiser, and raise funds they did. The last I heard it was around $15,000.00!

The stage had a LOT to be desired but when the booker is in another state and only has the word of the director of the theater that the stage would be clear. When I arrived I found set flats actually nailed to the stage floor. Know way to get some of the illusions on and or off the stage. All I have to say is the show went off with out any other hitches and the audience love the show.

Just to feel you all in.

Robert Jones
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic in Cleveland Tennessee... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL