The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Our Latest Illusion... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1345 Posts

Profile of reedrc
thanks for the Kind words Rey! Means alot to us.
Hopefully VERY soon we will have some great updates for you, some new pictures of the illusion as well as recent performances of the show.

All my best,

Ryan
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
Themagicquest
View Profile
New user
San Diego, Califorina
57 Posts

Profile of Themagicquest
How are the angles on the trick and how much is it going for Smile
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
504 Posts

Profile of Corey K
Price has already been described...$1299 plus shipping.
Saydean
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha,Nebraska
206 Posts

Profile of Saydean
Bueno mi amigo Rey.
Call me some time. The girls are fine and send love to you and Sammy. Ryan is a kickass web guy and really helps us alot.
Dutch
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4838 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Regarding the Harbin Topsy Turvy: There is no picture of a girl on the cabinet. Harbin"s cabinet was decorated to resemble a mummy case. The current Owen Magic Supreme version (which I own) has a large painted arrow on the front indicating up and down. The illusion is pretty much angle proof providing the assistant's attire matches the "flaps". As far as the gaffs being seen, I don't know how that could be unless the performance was really botched. The feet are moving up to the instantaneous transposition.
Saydean
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha,Nebraska
206 Posts

Profile of Saydean
A quick note to thank you all for your intrest and responses. We are going to announce the "Finance plans" soon.
Dutch
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Dutch do you remember our plans with ASRAH?
Are you still game?
m@t
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK www.MatthewLaskey.com
250 Posts

Profile of m@t
It sounds real good but im more of a close up guy and I dont have that sort of money. PM me when there is a video of it because I would like a watch anyway.

m@t Smile
Saydean
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha,Nebraska
206 Posts

Profile of Saydean
Rey Rey,
Anytime ,anywhere, jarhead. I would love to work with you on that.
Call me.
Dutch Haling
magic559
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magic559
Sorry to bring back this 'older' thread, but are there any updates w/ this product? There doesn't seem to be anything new on the website.

Thanks,
Brian
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1345 Posts

Profile of reedrc
As of right now we have not heard from the client to update or renew the site. You guys will be the first to hear about it when we find out any updates.
Cheers,

IEI
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
Saydean
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha,Nebraska
206 Posts

Profile of Saydean
Sorry, I have been performing my butt off.
I just finished 83 shows in the last 2 months. I am behind in my schedule for the release, but will take the next 2 months off to catch up. Expect all the details and pics via Reedrc ASAP. I am just burnt out right now and need a few weeks to recharge. My best to all.
Dutch Haling
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Good to see you still around and alive Dutch....Please give my love to the ladies, S.& L.!
R2
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1345 Posts

Profile of reedrc
We've been slammed too, Dutch. We took a week or two off just after the new year. We'll get it going, just take care of yourself. Smile
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed

Instagram
Facebook
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Anxiously awaiting the pics to see what you have dreamed up now. Magic can always use good creators. They truly are few and far between!!!

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Our Latest Illusion... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL