We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Episode 6: Return of the Pochette (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

onezero1
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of onezero1
Remember those? Pochettes were pockets found in the tails of a gentlemans coat and were once a standard of conjuring.
I have recently started using the side leg pockets of combat pants in this manner and have had pleasing results. The pockets are "out of shot" and if you tuck in the flaps they hold the pockets open about 1/2 inch or so. At the moment I am only ditching coins and small objects and the position of the pockets in relation to my hands at rest is perfect...of course this would only work for the younger magician...anyone over 40 who has not served in the armed forces should view the desire to wear combat pants as a warning of impending mid-life crisis. Smile
'though it stands to reason that a samurai should be mindful of the Way...it would seem that we are all negligent.
Chris Toomey
View Profile
New user
Rhode Island
56 Posts

Profile of Chris Toomey
A similar effect can be achieved using cargo or painters pants, which seem to be experiencing a period of popularity right now.

Chris Toomey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Episode 6: Return of the Pochette (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL