The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Dragon thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmandb1
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
30 Posts

Profile of magicmandb1
Hey I was thinking about buying this, and just was wondering for those who have it, is it good? Like do you use it a lot, or is it one of those tricks that you use once and never use again?
"If a tree falls in a forest, and thier's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?"
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Do a search. Both the Dragon and the Hindu thread have been discussed to great length and detail in this forum.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Blatant plug but the dental floss routine on the Chevrie DVDs are really good.
koz
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I agree with koz. All of Lonnie's magic is strong, direct, "logical," and usable in the real world.
ryay
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of ryay
It very good, just get it.
magicmandb1
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
30 Posts

Profile of magicmandb1
Quote:
On 2005-05-13 10:10, Vraagaard wrote:
Do a search. Both the Dragon adn the Hindu thread has been discussed to great legth and detail in this forum.

I didn't say anything about the hindu thread, w/e that is.
"If a tree falls in a forest, and thier's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?"
RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
I own dragon thread. It is a very good effect with an instant reset. It takes a little while to learn though to make sure the audience wont pick up on anything. Hindu thread is similar but the thread is broken into sold pieces. With dragon thread the thread looks to be stripped and impossible to fix. Go with dragon thread for now and if you like it check out hindu.

Jim
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Quote:
On 2005-05-13 15:31, magicmandb1 wrote:
Quote:
Do a search. Both the Dragon adn the Hindu thread has been discussed to great legth and detail in this forum.

I just said do a search. It's always a good idea to do a search before buying an item. It gives you the insight "if you really want it", or if "there is a better version around". As for dragon thread, its really good, but be aware that it is a very close up piece of magic only suitable for close up and table hopping. Thread is very difficult to see if you are more than 4 feet away.

Good luck
magicmandb1
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
30 Posts

Profile of magicmandb1
Quote:
On 2005-05-17 03:32, Vraagaard wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I just said do a search. It's always a good idea to do a search before buying an item. It gives you the insight "if you really want it", or if "there is a better version around". As for dragon thread, its really good, but be aware that it is a very close up piece of magic only suitable for close up and table hopping. Thread is very difficult to see if you are more than 4 feet away.

Good luck

ight thank you, I am a street magician so the dragon thread would be great for street magic.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
Quote:

Dragon Thread is a variant of the Hindu Thread and/or Gypsy Thread.

When you discuss Dragon thread, you are discussing the whole family.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Dragon thread (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL