The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Banacheck's Psychokinetic Time (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Does this take sleight of hand? Does it work like watch and wear? Can someone PM me and tell me the handling on this please? Thank you in advance!!!!
§kitch
mysticz
View Profile
Special user
D.C. metro area
680 Posts

Profile of mysticz
While it is hardly a "knuckle-buster," Psychokinetic Time does require a modest combination of sleight-of-hand and misdirection to perform the effect.

And it is a strong effect. Go buy the booklet.

Joe Z.
Joe Zabel
"Psychic Sorcery"

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

-- Shakespeare's Hamlet I.v. 174-175
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
The method is completely different as watch and wear, but the method of Mr banachek is very clever and the booklet is great !!
More than that, you can do it with almost all the watches!!
get it!!
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Psychokinetic Time is one of the true bargains in mentalism (a field where things often sell at astronomical prices).

It does take some practice and some mental agility during the performance.

I saw Banachek perform it for a group of college students who had gathered around the stage after his formal show. They were flabbergasted.

It's one of those effects you can do almost any time, without carrying a thing in your pockets, and really amaze people

Jerry
psychic
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of psychic
Joe's right. Misdirection is very important, cause u need it for a secret move. And you can guess where does that move go to. Nevertheless I find it pretty pricy. But performed succesfully, the effect is sensational. Tks

Smile
NickW
View Profile
New user
Derby, UK
66 Posts

Profile of NickW
The fact that this is done with a borrowed watch (almost any analogue type) makes it extremely powerful. I haven't tried any gimmicked watch effects (too expensive, for one thing!) and I have to be careful in doing this one, because you can go beyond amazement to scaring people! It needs careful thought and attention to detail to have this impact, which to my mind is what makes the booklet worth the cost.
Magic74Josh
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
101 Posts

Profile of Magic74Josh
I own Pyschokinetic time, and I have looked at the time machine watch. At the magic shop I work at me sell both, and I would personally go with Pyschokinetic time, because of many reasons.
1. You can borrow the spectator's watch as long as it isn't digital.
2. You can have the magic happen musch faster than the other.
3. You do not have to wear a feminine watch around to perform the trick.
4. You don't have to worrk about spending the $150.00 bucks on the "magic" watch, and then worry about it breaking.

Simply stated Pyschokinetic time is by far a very nice piece of close-up magic for all performers.
Magically Yours,
Magic74Josh
Magic7Josh@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Banacheck's Psychokinetic Time (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL