The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Favorite Stage Effect with Rabbit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Haagen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Brian Haagen
I was wondering what kind of stage effect is your favorite to perform on a theater size stage with a rabbit. I would really like to perform some kind of routine on stage that results in the production of my rabbit. All suggestions are appreciated!
magicleland
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magicleland
Doves to rabbit or Rabbit pan by Mossiry
zig zag illusion - $3,000
theater rental - $500
geting advice from othe magicians on the cafe - priceless
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Hypnotizing a Rabbit (Abbott's). Rabbit Wringer. Floating Rabbit (Using Seance Cloth). Mephisto's Doves to Rabbit (Switching rabbit to sweets). Cutting a Rabbit (Using cut-no-cut scissors). Crystal Silk Cylinder (fur to rabbit). Rabbit Die Box. Winding a Rabbit (Using watch winder).
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Lou's given a list of a lot of things.

I like to begin with producing a rabbit out of a rabbit vanish. It is a product from Tora Magic in which you are supposed to place the rabbit inside and then take it apart (it is not a tear apart vanish though) piece by piece and lay flat to show the rabbit is gone.

I like to assemble the "vanish" with my wife alternating pieces on stage to open with. Once the "empty" box has been assembled, we reach in and pull out a rabbit. We then go into a 12 minute dove routine that ends with a doves to rabbit.

Rob
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Rabbit from Hat
Daniel Faith
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
Rabbit wringer and then rabbit from mirror box.

Have a good day!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
There are three standard methods I use depending on the venue.

My favorite is the Chalet Doves to rabbit. With smaller rabbits I use the MAK Square Circle with an addition.

My other method is the dagger live stock vanish used in reverse of the instructions. (Mom said I was born breech!)

There must be thirty other methods we have used over the years. Productions are a piece of cake. It is vanishing the rabbit that is hard.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Terry Harris
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Terry Harris
I prompt the oldest boy at the party. I tell him before the show that I will call on him to protect my rabbit from all of those birthday guest that might be rabbit hunters. I tell him that I must go across the room for a minute, guard the wringer box so that no one turns the crank. while I am going to the lota bowl,
he turns the crank (because I pre prompted him ). Wow flat rabbit . we need all of the birthday kids to blow real hard on (A Dazzling magic Test tube )
wow we saved the rabbit . end of the show . come up and pet the bunnie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Favorite Stage Effect with Rabbit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL