The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The will to keep going. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
In the world of Sideshow entertainers proberly more so than any other branch of entertainment the desire to perform till the end of the road is common.

Just received a call from Stromboli (He of Fire and Steel and Elephant man fame) We have been friends for more years than I care to remember,,,he has one of the most commercial twelve minute Music Hall spec acts in the biz.

Well age, rapidly failing sight,,,,coupled with the fact that Sylvia has not driven for years so transport problems are huge, plus many other health ailments,,,does this guy quit,,,hell no, he still does his Fire and Sword act and talks all over the UK with his Crown Jewels show.

I have yet to get his permission to have him stuffed so that he can continue on the road in my show rather than leave us for the Big Top in the sky.

Respect to him and all the old codgers out there still turning the tip.
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Hear hear!

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ditto!

Bobby Reynolds has given permission for a proper stuffing and return to the road.

Also I plan to have my head shrunk. Any volunteers?

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I could make good money showing a free-dried Bobby Reynolds. There are a number of people out there that will pay good money just to see with their own eyes that he's dead! By the way, the coin-op device that sucks in a buck and then plays a minute of Bobby doing his two headed baby opening was my idea.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'll make sure you get credit.

We're working on the Hydralic and Neumatic systems now to animate the body...then it's on to the Software for a fully Animatronic Reynolds Pitchman which can be leased out to Sideshows...Dept. Stores etc. One of them will be REAL! No one will be able to tell which one...unless you know the secret. If you try to sell it something and it BUYS IT...that's the real Bobby.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Doug, if I'm nearby when you die, I'd be honored to shrink your head! I'd even make you a miniature pair of glasses, though the prescription might be off a bit!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thanks Harley! Don't think I'll need the glasses though...but thanks anyway!
What a Pal!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The will to keep going. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL