The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » producing life (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
Impregnating seems much more interesting when it is a "close-up" effect. Smile
What is the color of magic?
brainman
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of brainman
Christian Chelman has a nice routine in his book Capricornian Tales...
P
spook
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
150 Posts

Profile of spook
Goldstein (I think) published a routine where a blob of protoplasmic goo comes to life and slithers across a table. It must have been in New Invocation. Or was it M.U.M.? HAHAHAHAHAHA! I slay me.
Pavlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Poland
306 Posts

Profile of Pavlo
In the Art of Astonishment books Paul Harris describes the trick when a piece of napkin becomes a living moth. I've never actually tried it on people but I will. Next summer of course. Did you guys experimentet with this idea?
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1251 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
Greetings,

A few years back our group, Trinity, presented a show that we called our "Voodoo Seance" for lack of a better term. In the show we performed a ritual where we created life...a very base form of life, but life nonetheless...maggots. It always got a good reaction and was written up as "Sweet Offerings" in The Altar Flame.

Live well, Die well,
EVILDAN.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » producing life (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL