The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Greatest effect with a memorized deck (114 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
ltrblst
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of ltrblst
I would love to perform Asi Wind ACAAN, but I'm still learning the Redford stack to a decent level.

Quote:
On Oct 19, 2020, Sixten wrote:
My greatest effect, using a MD: (Thanks to Mr. Thomas Baxter, entity, May He RIP) I will always be grateful!) "SI's ACAAN."

Is this published? Where?

Thanks.
-- Lut
goochelen
View Profile
New user
Hexagonia
76 Posts

Profile of goochelen
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2020, Sixten wrote:
My greatest effect, using a MD: (Thanks to Mr. Thomas Baxter, entity, May He RIP) I will always be grateful!) "SI's ACAAN."

Hi,
Can you point me to where I can find a reference to "SI's ACAAN" as I have not been able to find it ?
Thanks in advance.
gotgot
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of gotgot
From one of his lecture, it seems Joshua Jay has a few routines with a memorized deck. He performs a variant of "three cards from one spec to the other" which is nice.
does anyone know if he published his other mem deck routines somewhere?
Kassim
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Asi winds acaan for sure
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
282 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
For me it’s Simon Aronson’s Two Beginnings. Simple and effective. One person names a card, another picks a card, and it’s the same card! Always impresses! I believe it was the first MD trick I learned and I’m always ready to go with it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Greatest effect with a memorized deck (114 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.54 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL