The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Razor blade magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of image
I recently started doing the blades from the mouth trick at some of my parties to my surprise a lot of people say it's the best trick I've ever done. I was wondering if there were more razor blade tricks out there to do?
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Take a look in the Believe it or not... section of the Café I think that I can recall a few diffrent postings there about using Razor Blades.

Kris

I also recall that on the Ammar Topit tapes that there was a card routine that used a Razor blade nice effect that you could adapt if you do not use a topit.

Kris
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1485 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
There is DVD from Coats and Byrds entirely devoted to razor blade magic. There is a STARTLING trick using blades and glasses.
Andy_Bell
View Profile
Regular user
my mindless rambling's now total
162 Posts

Profile of Andy_Bell
Are you table hopping this effect whilst people are eating? Doesn't it put them off? I'm inclined to think it a little inapropriate for that sort of setting. How are you pulling it off?
I was put on this earth to do a great many things..... I'm now so far behind that I don't think I'm ever going to die!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2005-05-16 06:51, Andy_Bell wrote:
Are you table hopping this effect whilst people are eating? Doesn't it put them off? I'm inclined to think it a little inapropriate for that sort of setting. How are you pulling it off?

I was with the impression that image was speaking of the Party Strollers half of this forum (Table hoppers & party strollers).

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Andy_Bell
View Profile
Regular user
my mindless rambling's now total
162 Posts

Profile of Andy_Bell
Quote:
On 2005-05-16 10:24, Michael Baker wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-05-16 06:51, Andy_Bell wrote:

I was with the impression that image was speaking of the Party Strollers half of this forum (Table hoppers & party strollers).

~michael

oops, I'll take it all back, Thanks Michael, having re-read it you could well be right!
I was put on this earth to do a great many things..... I'm now so far behind that I don't think I'm ever going to die!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Razor blade magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL