The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel Mindfreak series? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20~21 [Next]
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Rock

Ima lay it down simple. Should Criss angel decide to call his magic, magic. He should work his butt off to make it "magical."If he wants to call it "mindfreak" THEN DON'T ADVERTISE IT AS SOMETHING BETTER THAN MAGIC,STILL BEING MAGIC.(In a sense true he did....but still makes references to "magicians.")

I have seen magic. Where EVERYONE believed it. No stooges, THAT is magic. When you can perform a miracle only YOU knowing how it hapenned(or other magicians that worked to get it, either paying or making the method themselves).

Stooging is as low as you can go in magic.

You want something "Fresh , unique, crazy , etc..." and you still WANT TO CALL IT MAGIC. MAKE IT MAGIC,MAKE IT OCCUR.

Until then still I decide to call Criss Angel a Fake......

How is he keeping magic alive , really?Certainly not helping magicians much. He HURTS them insulting them or doing methods which are pretty low in magic(ONCE in a while true , I give him Kudos a great magic effect).MAINLY tho He is not doing magic, he is doing "mindfreak."How is he helping?Giving you a few paid giggs and some friends telling you to show em a "trick or magic."When they are really trying to say "show us some mindfreak."Will you want to show your magic then?He is HURTING the art. LIke it or not.

BY THE WAY I have seen clerks at stores FRYING "rocker" kids with the cups and balls. Who Criss is aiming for. I have seen them FRY adults with the same trick. I CAN make any of those effects a miracle. Why?Because there is more to magic than the "cool effects" Criss is doing. Altho he is an amazing magician LIVE, TV wise, he is horrible....aside from ratings(Except for original specials)For magic.

You can appeal to people with Cheap effects. How did blaine do it!!!!????(cheap 10 dollar tricks,never putting a magician down, and doing 90% live for "real".)Is he known like Criss angel,PROBABLY MUCH MORE. He is a magician......

Criss lacks that.

I've said it before. Criss is INCREDIBLE SHOWMAN AND EXTREMELY TALENTED. WITH LOTS OF MONEY AND CONNECTIONS TO MAKE "MAGIC." HE COULD DO IT, BUT IS MISSING "SOMETHING." HE ISN'T TRYING TO APPEAL TO MASSES OR TO MAGICIANS. CAN MAGIC BE GREATER THAN THAT?SURE, Copperfield PROVED IT. HE HAS TO STEP IT UP. RIGHT NOW, IT'S A WASTE.

DONE......
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1145 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
You know...if Criss ever dropped in on this thread I bet he would be very cordial and need to say only 4 words to all the naysayers............

"Thanks for tuning in."
TheRock
View Profile
New user
Anderson, Indiana
95 Posts

Profile of TheRock
unilogo, Randwill, cocomax, and and others....
First off, keep in mind I AM NOT knocking down standard traditional magic or its performers (and I AM NOT saying that you said I am either), I love standard traditional magic. There will always be groups that love that, I don't deny that. But magic is no longer at the pinnacle it wonce was in years gone by. It is no longer the premier attraction for entertainment.

Yes you have professional and amature magicians performing in Las Vegas, Resorts, Schools, and other places. But magic its self is not as big or as attractive as it once was. And society as a whole is losing intrest in it. Years ago, on almost any given night in almost any decent sized city, you could find magic being preformed on a large scale for large amounts of people. IT USE TO BE ONE OF the premier forms of entertainment, it no longer is that. Yes there will always be magic and big magic shows, but they are limited to very selective areas such as Vegas and other places, BUT it IS NO LONGER ONE OF THE PREMIER FORMS of entertainment. If it werent for gambling in Vegas, magic would not and could not exist the way it does there and YOU CAN'T DENY THAT. Magic use to be able to stand on its own in order to gain major audiences, now it has to rely on other things to gain major attention.

You want to talk abut stooges...in several books written about Harry Houdini, Houdini's own wife (Bess) and his brother (Theo) has been quoted as saying that Houdini had used stooges before in some of his magical effects, many of times. Robert-Houdin, Houdini's idol, used stooges. But yet you still regard them as great magicians. Houdini himself hated being labled as a "Magician", he called himself an "Escape Artist", but he still called his tricks magic tricks and he refered to other magicians.

Houdini hated competiton by other magicians that performed the same magic tricks/stunts/illions/escapes that he did so much that he put down and bad mouthed fellow magicians (and I am not talking about phony mediums and such, I am talking about legiteamte magicians). But yet he was still a great performer and he is looked on by society as one of the greatest magicians that ever lived.

You say Criss can do the things because of the money he has or can get. Well I got some BIG NEWS for you...Criss worked his ass off to get the big money. He entertained his audiences day in and day out, practising and perfecting his art, busting his hump all the time, just like you do. So he is using his money to do what he is doing, he is entitled too.

Both Houdini and Robert-Houdin both done at times what you accuse Criss of doing, yet you overlook that. They are still pioneers and respected, because you choose to overlook the same things they have done at different points in their carrers that you accuse Criss of.

You say Criss is a phony, a fake. But yet magic, hundreds of years ago, its self, stemmed out of people conning other people into believing that they had mystical, dark powers of the supernatural and could perform the unexplainable. Criss is not ACTUALY claiming he has super natural abilities, he claims he can intrigue and entertain, and that is what he does. A magician HAS to be an ENTERTAINER first and foremost, he/she has to appeal to someone, effidently Criss does. If you CAN NOT get your audiences attention and hold it by entertaining them, no amount of $5, $10, $15, $20 tricks are going to matter. Criss just uses things that YOU don't like, but that is his choice.

Criss' ratings speak for themselves.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2005-08-13 20:49, Michael Dustman wrote:
You know...if Criss ever dropped in on this thread I bet he would be very cordial and need to say only 4 words to all the naysayers............

"Thanks for tuning in."

You're assuming Criss isn't already on the board.

I believe he uses the handle of "unilogo."

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Quote:

"Thanks for tuning in."

And you know what...that is what I call the depressing thought....inconsiderate.

whatever....

Am I ANGEL......

NO.

Thankfully.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1145 Posts

How do you figure? Inconsiderate????

Unilogo, you obviously missed the point I was trying to convey. I don't want to be the grumpy guy who says "If you don't like what is on your 150+ channel cable system, then just change the channel", but apparently the people posting who says the show sucks are still tuning in every week. Because they are coming on here and saying what they didn't like about the latest episode.

The point I was trying to make is that Criss could come on here and see people didn't like all the stuff and say "Hey, I understand you don't like everything I do, but I appreciate you tuning in and supporting the show anyway."

Inconsiderate???? WOW....not sure how you got that.
giochi
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of giochi
Quote:

"Thanks for tuning in."

Your right, because usually he is very cordial and modest:
"I am a mindfreak"
"Im always thinking, always going"
"What Houdini did wasnt really dangerous"
"David Blaine, who?"
and the most cordial inclusion of a spectator telling us that another magician could kiss this guys ass.

what a well spoken cordial gentleman
TheRock
View Profile
New user
Anderson, Indiana
95 Posts

Profile of TheRock
Quote:
On 2005-08-16 22:05, giochi wrote:
Quote:

"Thanks for tuning in."

There we go again, CONVICTION WITHOUT PROOF! Yes we all heard Criss Angel say, "Blaine can kiss my ass!". But as I and others have stated before, we don't know if this whole "badmouthing" from Angel to Blaine, wasn't concocted between the two of them from the very beginning, just to gain some publicity. As highly unlikely that it was not, there still remains the possibility that it could have been. So until we hear from BOTH sides on the matter, Criss Angel is NOT guilty of the badmouthing, simply because it could be a concoction by both to gain publicity. And you have to admit, it is getting the publicity and people's attention toward both of them.

"I am a mindfreak"
"David Blaine, who?"
and the most cordial inclusion of a spectator telling us that another magician could kiss this guys ass.

Quote:
On 2005-08-16 22:19, TheRock wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-08-16 22:05, giochi wrote:
Quote:

"Thanks for tuning in."

"I am a mindfreak"
"David Blaine, who?"

There we go again, CONVICTION WITHOUT PROOF! Yes we all heard Criss Angel say, "Blaine can kiss my ass!". But as I and others have stated before, we don't know if this whole "badmouthing" from Angel to Blaine, wasn't concocted between the two of them from the very beginning, just to gain some publicity. As highly unlikely that it was not, there still remains the possibility that it could have been. So until we hear from BOTH sides on the matter, Criss Angel is NOT guilty of the badmouthing, simply because it could be a concoction by both to gain publicity. And you have to admit, it is getting the publicity and people's attention toward both of them.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1145 Posts

You know giochi, you need to think about a few things before you post...especially when 3 out 5 weren't even relevant. But then again, your biasness against Criss has never been really well hidden for quite some time now....so I take that with a grain of salt.
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
Ego is a funny thing. It can make you say things that to one person will make you look larger than life, while someone else will think your full of it! When Criss A said those things it made me cringe. I thought he was out of line. I guess it's true, the humble one always stands out and is praised by the crowd while the loud dog is scorned.

David Blaine never talked like he was 'all that!'

But that is ego for ya.
giochi
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of giochi
Mr. Dustman, I am simply and honestly stating my views.

I highly respect your opinions and insights here and am bothered that you consider mine with a grain of salt.

You have every right to infer what Angel might say if he were a member here- as do I. While we might disagree, I value your contributions.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1145 Posts

Giochi....Fair enough, and I agree. I do respect your opinion about the show, but feel that certain parts of the arguement were confusing. One being that the term mindfreak is not cordial. It is the name of his show. Anyway, the grain of salt comment on my part was ill advised.

I actually tried staying out of this thread because I don't enjoy getting into these ****ing contests about who is right and who is wrong. I only wanted to post on this thread with thoughts about the show itself and the episodes. I respect the ones who share their opinion on the show itself but not so much who post just to rip anything and everything about the particular performer...especially when they take the liberty of taking things out of context or embellish something they heard from "another source." For example, in the early stages of this thread, Randwill and I had a back and forth discussion on the current state of magic on television. I stated my case, he stated his and we found common ground. I respected that discussion and know Randwill makes excellent points.

But after reading the 20 some page feature of Criss in the August issue of Genii (thanks Bob Kohler for that heads up) I decided to make a return to point out some glaring inaccuracies in this thread. First of all, I seriously urge anyone posting on this thread to read the feature. It will really open your eyes to Criss Angel. For one, I liked parts of his first few shows. Have I liked everything on every episode? Nope. But have I liked other parts of the episodes? Yep. But for those who come on this thread and run their mouth on everything they "think" they know about Criss....I don't urge you, I challenge you to read the article.

When I stopped and looked at the list of contributors to this series (either effects or on-air production support) I was amazed at the backing Criss has in a profession where not everyone wants to share. This is by no means a comprehensive list and is only a portion of names that contributed to the series: Amazing Jonathan, Jerry Andrus, Steve & Marie August, Joaquin Ayala, Banachek, Gay Blackstone, Rich Bloch, Lance Burton, Steve Brooks, Angelo Carbone, Dexter, John Gaughan, Adam Grace, Paul Gross, Franz Harary, Wayne Houchin, Luke Jermay, Ted Karmilovich, Richard Kauffman, Bob Kohler, Kozak, Milt Larsen, Doug Malloy, Jeff McBride, Richard Osterlind, Bob North, Penn & Teller, Kerry Pollock, Todd Robbins, Siegfried & Roy, Jim Sisti, Jim Steinmeyer, Johnny Thompson, Tim Trono, Don Wayne, Thomas Wayne, Paul Wilson, Chance Wolf, Meir Yedid, etc. Not bad company to be in, and all believe in what Criss is doing to lend their support.

I have to laugh now at the posts about him having the money and connections to get where he is and the huge cashpot coming in. At press time, he was running about $3000 over budget on each episode, and it was coming out of his pocket. As far as connections, it appears he has the best agent on board now. (Seems to know his stuff, his firm represents some other people I like or heard of...Samuel L. Jackson, Robert DeNiro, Martin Scorsee, Cameron Diaz, Dustin Hoffman, Leo DiCaprio, etc.) When they made a decision that they wanted to take on only one magician on their roster, they decided to take Criss. You need to read why...one of the reasons made me laugh, and the rest I was in awe.

Other things of interest in the article is why he came up with the term Mindfreak and how it is to replace the word magic, because he never wanted anyone to think he was selling everything he did as magic. Why he decided to do a reality based theme as opposed to a standard magic type special where it is one trick one after another. (This reminds me of the common ground Randwill and I agreed on, and after reading this, I may have to defer from portions of our consensus). He also gives David Blaine his due in the article and used the word "respect" in talking about Blaine. I could go on and on, but why ruin a great read.

At the end of the day, I go back to my original thoughts about it is good to have a series like this on television. Of course that is my opinion, but shared by ALL of the names I listed above. Do you have to like his style to support him? Nope. I admit a few of the things I saw him do, didn't interest me at all. But a lot of what he did do did engage me. Will I like all the rest of the stuff he does? Nope. But I will like some or most of it. He talks in detail about an upcoming episode where the Amazing Jonathan runs him through a brick wall driving a car right at him. Sounds uninteresting to me...but nobody asked me. Penn & Teller and a crate of C4 explosives does sound good. Interesting to read about the walking up a building. Can't wait to see the routine that will be featured in his live show where he does a bird manipulation act with no jacket.

Anyway..........there is my 24 cents worth. While I can't get on board with each and every show, he does have a bright future in front of him.
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Michael

What can I say.....internet tone againts real tone of voice can be different. Sorry if you didn't mean no harm. I just read it as that because the tone the thread was at.That is exactly where my comment came from.

inconciderate....

Now firstly why bash someone on tv,Blaine, and give him respect on a magazine for MAGICIANS?Does that mean he wants to clear up his name for magicians but give him a bad image amongs't the average watcher?Those are the types of things I say and point him out as inconciderate.You might argue press and publicity. Good enough, I won't look past that. Which isn't MUCH AT ALL.

3000 to make what's coming out on tv?NO.Maybe he did put out 3000 to pay the crew for lunch but again he is exaggerating.This is pretty annoying....

Do I take away from the thread to point out certain things. Sure, but it sure as hell has something to do with it. I don't always have to agree with someone and find common ground frankly, take that however you want. Might call me a hypocrite inconciderate person myself but you know what I am not brainwashing millions of people with it.

Now I have to read the article...........

so I won't post anymore with what appears to be the holy grail of criss angel's constant little habbits making people feel bad about him or beyond good to get away with things....

Will do and come back again.

So I figured it out just now. I LOVE CRISS AS A MAGICIAN. DARE I SAY, HATE, AS A PERSON. Yep, I sure do from what I know of him.

I know my image of a great magician is just way higher than Angel is currently claiming to be.Houdini , now he gave me something good for LIFE.He was a great person with good motives.Can't currently say that about ANGEL at ALL.

Laters

have a great day.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1145 Posts

Actually...for a clarification....I didn't say each episode only cost $3000. I said that he was averaging going over budget by approx $3000 per episode. Over budget.

On top of that...I am not sure where you read into my VERY BRIEF review of the article that Criss was looking to make people feel sorry for him. Just the opposite.

As far as the many references to Houdini and the men wanting to be him, feeling a sense of security, purpose, feeling good, etc...I would be happy to continue that discussion off thread if you prefer. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on that. Not sure what history book you are reading but as a long time student of magic history, and collector of many magic history resources and biographies, I don't know where you are coming from on that unless you have only read a biography of Houdini. My personal favorite magician Howard Thurston was performing long before Houdini, and was idolized by many around the globe. I have read first hand accounts of people who saw "The Wonder Show of the Universe" and felt the same thing you say about Houdini, at least 20 years before. Same with Kellar and Carter.

Again...not to drag on the debate. It is only fair for both of us to have our own opinion, but I would like to hear further (again, in a PM is fine) where your belief comes from.

Would also love to hear your thoughts after reading the article.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Where can we find the article?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
TheRock
View Profile
New user
Anderson, Indiana
95 Posts

Profile of TheRock
Quote:
On 2005-08-17 15:14, unilogo wrote:
Michael

What can I say.....internet tone againts real tone of voice can be different. Sorry if you didn't mean no harm. I just read it as that because the tone the thread was at.That is exactly where my comment came from.

inconciderate....

Now firstly why bash someone on tv,Blaine, and give him respect on a magazine for MAGICIANS?Does that mean he wants to clear up his name for magicians but give him a bad image amongs't the average watcher?Those are the types of things I say and point him out as inconciderate.You might argue press and publicity. Good enough, I won't look past that. Which isn't MUCH AT ALL.

3000 to make what's coming out on tv?NO.Maybe he did put out 3000 to pay the crew for lunch but again he is exaggerating.This is pretty annoying....

Do I take away from the thread to point out certain things. Sure, but it sure as hell has something to do with it. I don't always have to agree with someone and find common ground frankly, take that however you want. Might call me a hypocrite inconciderate person myself but you know what I am not brainwashing millions of people with it.

Now I have to read the article...........

so I won't post anymore with what appears to be the holy grail of criss angel's constant little habbits making people feel bad about him or beyond good to get away with things....

Will do and come back again.

So I figured it out just now. I LOVE CRISS AS A MAGICIAN. DARE I SAY, HATE, AS A PERSON. Yep, I sure do from what I know of him.

I know my image of a great magician is just way higher than Angel is currently claiming to be.Houdini , now he gave me something good for LIFE.He was a great person with good motives.Can't currently say that about ANGEL at ALL.

Laters

have a great day.

unilogo, why do you and a lot of others want to overlook how Harry Houdini treated his competition (real legitimate magicians and escape artists) back in his day? But yet you could can still jump all over Criss Angel for what may OR may not be legitimate derogatory remarks he mad towards David Blaine?

I just don't get it? Are you saying it was ok for Houdini to have done and said the things he did to other magicians and escape artists of his time, but it is not ok for Criss Angel to do it? Granted, Houdini was the greatest escape artist of all time, and one of the greatest showmans of all time as well, and a fairly decent magician as well. But Houdini WAS very DEROGATORY to his competiton, his wife Bess and brother Theo confirmed that many of times in many of articles and interviews, as well as Houdini himself in his day.

With Criss Angel, we don't know if what he said about Blaine was in truth or a concoction by both for publicity. But with Houdini, we do know that his derogatory statements and comments about other legitemate magicians and escapes artists was REAL and meant to be derogatory.

I AM NOT on the Criss Angel band wagon. I DON'T LIKE everything Angel does, Criss Angel IS NOT the Holy Grail of magic. But I do respect the man for what he has done and is doing for magic. He is taking it to an audience whom may never have been interested in magic, nor may they have ever wanted to see magic, if it wasn't for Criss Angel, David Blaine, and others like them. "MindFreak" IS NOT presented as a traditional magic show, that's obvious. It is presented as intriquing, mystical, entertaining, as an inside look of one man's mind and a vision of his work. In essence, it is presented as nothing more then a glimpse of "what could be", nothing more.

If Houdini was alive today and had the money and resources Angel has, don't you think Houdini would use it? You bet he would! He was a showman, and he would use every resource available to him. Just as Angel does now. The element of "DANGER" is what made Houdini's escapes and stunts so real. And if he did an escape or stunt created by someone today that failed at it, I am sure he would say he could do it better. That was his nature.

Houdini learned from everything he did, and he took that information and used it to make himself a great performer and showman, that is what made him so great. In time, how do you know that Criss Angel (or someone like him), will not do the same, and how do you know that in time that Criss Angel (or someone like him) will not be remembered as the greatest. YOU DON'T! But it is obvious, Angel does try to bring his audience into everything he does so they can feel and live the experience, and that is a mark of a great showman in the making!

Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
I would like to stay out of the current topic and talk about the most recent special which shows Criss lifting a Taxi Cab up off of the ground, at least 12 inches!! This was the first effect that I literally said NO FREAKIN WAY as the camera angle and set up was very fair showing no possibility of typical gimmicks.
All in all it was a GREAT effect for laymen and magicians. Ya did good Criss...no Great! Keep up the Mindfreakin'!!
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
evanthx
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
197 Posts

Profile of evanthx
I do not watch TV much so I never hooked up a cable or anything, so I've never seen the show. I finally got to see a few episodes at a friend's house yesterday - he had taped them. I've been thinking about it a lot since then.

First, I should say I don't really like David Blaine. Yes, he IS good for magic, but I don't like that he uses camera tricks and editing.

So then I watched Criss Angel who is doing the same thing. But somehow I didn't mind it at all. That really threw me off. Why did I really hate it when David Blaine does it but had no problem at all with Criss Angel? So I had to think about that a lot, and finally I'm starting to think it's not the editing, etc, I think I just didn't like David Blaine very much.

So back to the show. There's a few things that really impressed me. The barrel escape for one. The unfortunate part is that with the editing, etc, I am not sure if I'm watching a magic trick or a camera edit. I really just don't know how much to be impressed, and to me that really lessens the trick.

I think it was when he did his Matrix-style levitation where he was leaning horizontal with just one foot on the ground when I decided it didn't matter much. I think that was "real", but mostly it just looked cool as HELL. I just loved seeing it. My friend and I kept rewinding and looking at it and talking about it and that doesn't happen much to me when I see tricks any more.

So that was when I think I started worrying less about "is it a camera trick" and loosened up and just started watching the show.

The spectators finger ring turning up in an ice cube was brilliant.

The clincher was the closer of the second of the two shows I watched. A lady, supposedly a spectator though I'd lay money on her being a stooge, was selected and over a sidewalk Criss Angel levitated her. She was in a very arched pose and it just looked incredible. Feet and hair were above the ground (we were looking for a support hidden in her hair for a while but didn't see one) and I just really had that magical "no way!" feeling. It was great! We looked and looked and rewound...we did find where the support was hooked to the girl, but other than seeing something that tells us where the support was attached to her I have no idea what was holding the support up. Assuming there wasn't a crane above her with big wires that were edited out digitally (I chose to not believe that) I just have no idea.

So all in all, I'm left really liking this guy. He edits, and I'm pretty sure there is some other camera trickery going on in a few places, but over all I was really impressed.
oagwood
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Hill, CA
376 Posts

Profile of oagwood
I didn't care for the lifting the car, however in that episode the guy benched 315, gotta give him mad props for that one.

oliver
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Those strength demonstrations were quite inspiring for me. Watching another human reach deep down in his gut and push himself way beyond his apparent physical limits inspired me to view my own challenges in a totally different light. Where I had some doubt before, I now know that I can overcome some critical obstacles that have been in my path for a long time. I see more clearly now that my only limits are imagined. I can do way beyond what I had thought. I must simply harness the power of belief.

Thanks Criss.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel Mindfreak series? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL