The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » More Advice For The Billet Student (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Rick are you out there? Hello Rick, can you hear us?

I will send a billet up to him...

Posted: Nov 2, 2005 5:32am
Sure do miss you here on the Café Rick
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Does anyone use him in their seance routines? Should I post this in the bizarre forum?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Interesting question Salsa. Oh, btw, I meant no irrevelence with my former post:

Quote:
Rick are you out there? Hello Rick, can you hear us?

I will send a billet up to him....

I was here all night last night going through this thread and others by Rick. Just by reading his postings here, it demonstrates we never know when our last breath will be our last.
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Someone should email him, or PM him directly...unless you meant "gone" in a specific way...I'll just open this slip of paper to see...

Lee
PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
Yes, I used my toes to type all of my
891 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
Lmao @ espmagic!!

Sockless,
Paul Pacific
Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy with cheeks of tan...
Outward sunshine; inward joy,
Blessings on thee, barefoot boy! :-D
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Seems everwhere I go on the board, Rick is already there. Smile

Posted: Nov 11, 2005 10:30pm
Too bad all my questions didn't get answered before the debates started. I never did get Rick's answer of why he dropped a dummy billet into the wine glass. With one ahead, why even bother? sigh:(
kbiehler
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of kbiehler
Rick said "I reach into the glass take one out, switch it, drop the dummy back into the glass and then never touch the slips again until they are handed to me one at a time". He must have done this at the begining of the collection process to get his one head.It would look like he just took one out then out it back in.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Guess I must be the only one who doesn't get it.....just misread the first one and you are ahead, right? What happens to the one he switches the dummy for, the first one out of the glass? He still has to read it.....
kbiehler
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of kbiehler
The way Rick described his performance, a person (judge) picked a billet out of the glass. The billet is kept in full sight while the read was done. Rick then took it (secretly made his move) and handed it back. Does this answer your question or am I way off track? Kent
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Kent......
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
436 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
Why would you need to switch anything? Just answer a dummie question and when you miss read your first billet you are already one ahead.
Shawn D
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Perhaps Shawn it was being locked in with a one ahead and having some of the billets secretly hidden.

Any comments from old school appreciated....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » More Advice For The Billet Student (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL