The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Harry Anderson in New Orleans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ed Hutchison
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, MS (orig. CNY)
118 Posts

Profile of Ed Hutchison
I made my first visit to Harry Anderson's magic shop in New Orleans yesterday and wanted to let area magicians know the latest info.

The shop, called "Sideshow" is now located at 828 Chartres St. in the middle of the French Quarter. Harry is there most days demonstrating magic and greeting the customers. He is very genial and seems to enjoy the intereaction with other magicians.

Harry began as a stand-up comedian/magician but is best known for his lead role in TV's long running comedy, "Night Court." Starting June 1st, he will be starring in a show called, "Wise Guy," at Oswald's on Decatur St.

Its a 200 mile drive (each way) from my home to Harry's shop, but I was impressed and look forward to a return visit.

Edward Hutchison
Edward Hutchison

Madison, MS

Home Page: http://www.ERHutchison.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Harry Anderson in New Orleans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL