The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What if... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Here's a similar list, only with bands that should tour together based on their names.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I would like to see the flesh-eating Zombies from "Night of the Living Dead" make an appearance in a Paris Hilton movie.

Perhaps I should add a ";^)"
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Too bad League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was such a dog.

I would like to see a combination of "Towering Inferno" and "Earthquake."

Call it "Shake and Bake."
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Bill, those 2 movies remind me of a Jeopardy (the game show) spoof I saw on Saturday Night Live years ago. The category was, "Disaster Movies WithOUT Charlton Heston" (was ole' Chuck in both of those? Now I'll have to go check...I know he was in one of 'em....)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Quote:
On 2005-05-21 00:35, Chessmann wrote:
I would like to see the flesh-eating Zombies from "Night of the Living Dead" make an appearance in a Paris Hilton movie.

Me too! Or Alien, or Predator or anything that sort. But the worst would be the evil plastic surgeon that would give her the old nose back...
Sent from my Typewriter
JJDrew
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
221 Posts

Profile of JJDrew
The smurfs in "The Ghost and the Darkness."

The smurfs, cheerfully singing as they build a happy mushroom bridge across a river, are plagued nightly by two possibly demonic lions. Or are the lions just a bad trip caused by close vicinity to happy mushrooms? Find out in this psychological thriller.

Ariel the mermaid in Aladdin, combined with reality TV

The pretty mermaid falls in love with young Aladdin, who is in turn smitten with Princess Jasmine. Ariel loses round one and must allow them to cut out her tongue to continue in the game. This, however, negatively affects her skill in the "Flying on a carpet and singing a duet" challenge.

However, it gives her an edge in the section where they eat cockroach milkshakes. The lost tongue means fewer taste-buds.

It's a neck and neck fight for Aladdin, who both girls think is a millionaire. Don't miss Ariel and Jasmine in the final sudden death round, as they take their cat fight to the mud wrestling ring.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I would like to see James Cagney switch places with some of today's tough guys to see how he would fare in their movies they would fare in his.

Tom Cruise to play Steve McQueen's role in "The Great Escape", with McQueen playing Cruise's role in Mission Impossible (or some other Cruise action vehicle).
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I used to think up names for bands and their front men, such as

"Fritz Kreisler and the Imperials."

"Bill Nash and the Ramblers."
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
"... and now here's the star of our show, ROCK SLIDES!!!"
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Bill,

Do you remember Quaker and the Wild Oats?

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
How about ET in Star Wars?

WHAT?

It's been done?!
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What if... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL