The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Derren Brown Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AN
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of AN
If anyone needs a copy then PM me. I'll be saving it as a mpeg movie file. So shold be fine in DVD players as well as your comp's DVD drives.
Tomasz
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Tomasz
It'll be posted to various torrent sites after release, if you know what you're looking for Smile
The Gentleman
View Profile
Regular user
SCOTCHLAND
102 Posts

Profile of The Gentleman
These are magicians, Tomasz; we're the only ones here who own PSPs. Do not confuse them.

:P
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
I need seance on dvd if anyone can help pm me.i got all the last 6 totm3 on dvd for swaps.
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Derren will be interviewed tomorow afternoon on BBC Radio 2. The show he will be featured on lasts from 2pm to 5pm. I'll be listening!
Tom
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
He was on Simon Mayo show today on Radio 5.Interesting to hear Derren say " I used to be a Christian" as Simon Mayo is deeply religious.It went unchallenged though.
dr chutney
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
518 Posts

Profile of dr chutney
Interesting Mayo interview. You can hear it on the Five Live archive

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive

Click on the Listen Live link and when the new window pops up you will see the Derren Brown link.

Also there is this BBC London video web chat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/communicate/derren_brown.shtml
We're having a laugh!
Grab yourself a FREE Joke Ebook at http://thejester.biz
The Gentleman
View Profile
Regular user
SCOTCHLAND
102 Posts

Profile of The Gentleman
Thanks for the heads up Re: Interview
PhatDad
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of PhatDad
Just listened to the interview and Simon Mayo asked what he thinks about magicians in the audience of his show knowing the way he did things such as using a Nail Writer. *Shock* Simon tipped the NW.
dr chutney
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
518 Posts

Profile of dr chutney
I thought that when I heard it yesterday, although I think he said thumb writer. Derren just carried on with the reply and it was passed over. Mayo throwing that into the conversation to be cheeky, or do we have a closet mentalist here, perhaps lurking on the Café when not on Five Live?

As an aside, I was doubtful about Simon Mayo's transfer from Radio 1 ( pop DJ ) to news and sport presenter/interviewer and I thought his early shows were not that good. The event that turned it round was 9/11. The story broke here as he came on air and for two hours I thought he handled this huge story extremely well. I think now his is one of the most listenable shows on radio.
We're having a laugh!
Grab yourself a FREE Joke Ebook at http://thejester.biz
malini
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of malini
<shocked>

You mean those regular plebs most 'mentalists' enjoy patronising every other day know about hip ultra-top-secret mentalist stuff like nail writers?

</shocked>
Antelope
View Profile
New user
England
25 Posts

Profile of Antelope
Is there a way to save these interviews on your computer, I can only ever seem to save a link to them?

Ant
ScottJ
View Profile
Regular user
Hertfordshire, England.
143 Posts

Profile of ScottJ
You could rip the audio, using a program like Goldwave.
mwilliams
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of mwilliams
Any recording program you have will work. Failing that, assuming you're working under Windows, open 'Windows Movie Maker' and enter the recording preferences option. Select 'Stereo Mixer' as the recording device, and make sure you adjust the volume level.

*Warning - not doing this can cause high quality digital feedback which will blow your ears off*

Ok everything, hit record and play the source. Just be aware that any sounds you hear will then be recorded in the stream.
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Quote:
On 2005-05-22 18:29, durhamkid wrote:
Pasq

I wouldn't presume from the number of posts someone has or the content within that there are no magicians present. The conceitedness and scornful tone of some of the contributions on this forum are often the reason that people are reluctant to contribute.

From (for the record) an experienced professional magician.

Well, that's all well & good, Durhamkid - But since you haven't written a post since July last year (2005), I shan't take your silly remark too seriously. Pasq.
Sparrow in a barrow.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Derren Brown Special (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL