The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Windsor, ON (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Seif
View Profile
New user
Detroit, MI
21 Posts

Profile of Seif
Ok, I'm from Detroit and it's a good 10-15 minute drive to get to Windsor. Now I've looked in the by-laws and the license and permits section of Windsor and haven't been able to find anything on a permit or requirement to stay off the streets as a performer. Do any of you have first hand knowledge? I've done my research and looked through all 26 pages in this forum and also in other forums but wasnt' able to find a thing.

I just want to make sure I do my homework before getting deported from another country...lol

Seif
Popo
View Profile
Loyal user
Valparaiso, IN
219 Posts

Profile of Popo
Have you gone onto Performers.net. I think they have something on there about Windsor. If not, they have many street performers. Many of them could probably give you the response you seek.
Seif
View Profile
New user
Detroit, MI
21 Posts

Profile of Seif
Performers.net was one of the one's that I've been through and I went to all 14 pages..lol. Not one mention of Windsor.

I personally haven't seen any performers by the night clubs at all, but maybe I'll catch one during this weekend. If not, I'll ask a police officer to make sure...they SWARM the streets.

thanks for the help

Seif
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Windsor, ON (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL