The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Just watch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

qwism
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of qwism
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/japtalentshow.html

its a japanese talent show, although the translation I think is in thai?

but anyways..imagine doing this on group of people.

hope you enjoy,

hieu le
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
That is soooooo cooooooool. Thanks for sharing it.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Very well done. Although I have an idea how she did it still it's well executed and really is a shocker. Just listen to the peoples reaction when the head "falls" off.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Wow! That illusion was performed very nicely. She really knows how to get "ahead" in life. Smile

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
Looks pretty cool. At times, the head and arms looks unnatural, but hey, it's not real.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
That's odd that you say that. From my viewpoint, the head and arms were the only things that were real! (Oh, and the feet too)
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
I don't agree with dengez saying the head looks unnatural. It looks as natural as what a head looks like. Maybe it's because of the illusion of the head being in a position where it isn't supposed to be is only the unnatural part of it. But hey, it's an illusion.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Just watch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL