The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Gracious Thanks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KN_Magic
View Profile
New user
UK
91 Posts

Profile of KN_Magic
I'd just like to express my thanks to those who have helped me take my first step on this wild and dangerous road to becoming a master showman.
So thanks to Dr Wilson, Kondini, Tait and Slim (greatnotes!).
And I hope to see some of you in the future and to be able to update you all on my progress.

Kevin.

Slim, I never really thought of Blackpool being the UK equivalent to Coney Island. It's a little bit wetter I guess.
I certainly remeber being dinged there as a child on a 'throw the hoop over a bottle' game. Got me twice ("I'll tell you what, as you're only little, you can have two extra throws on your next turn").
My candle burns at both ends; it will not last the night; but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - it gives a lovely light!
Edna St. Vincent Millay
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Blackpool compared to Coney Island!!!!!
C`mon now, Coney Island is glass riddled,dirty,dated,past it`s sell by date,outdated rides,(Great Corndogs) Requires a lot of coats of paint smelly>>>>>>ah well>>> guess it is a bit like Blackpool after all !!!!

But the people there are GREAT.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Gracious Thanks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL