The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Where to buy the "migit" costume (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
There are these special costumes you can buy, so when you go in this, your arms act as fake legs and feet, and a fake body inbetween your head and feet, the fake hands on the costume carry a large bag which would obviously hold your legs. The costume looks hilarious. What's the name and where can you buy these?
Dylan Weese
View Profile
New user
Minnesota
31 Posts

Profile of Dylan Weese
Rudy Coby did a special on tv and he did a trick where he shrunk himself to about a foot and a half tall and then he walked around the stage, is this what you are talking about?

Dylan
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Exactly it.
lowphat
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
240 Posts

Profile of lowphat
I've been looking for the same costume forever also! I saw the same special years ago, and haven't been able to find them.
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
I don't know about Rudy Coby, but Peter Marvey has a similar effect where he visibly jumps in the air and shrinks, followed by running all over the stage (the whole body is real and the effect can be done surrounded).

This is Peter's own and like all the other effects he uses personally in his show, is not available commercially. This may even be patented. You may want to contact Peter directly and he can tell you more.
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

https://www.devilshank.com/
Spanky
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma City
81 Posts

Profile of Spanky
I saw that. I would just find someone to make one for you.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Do you mean the midget costume?
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Dylan Weese
View Profile
New user
Minnesota
31 Posts

Profile of Dylan Weese
This site has a midget costume on it: http://www.koreus.com/files/200505/men-in-coats.html
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
This is a very old thread, sorry for bringing it back up.

The costume that is being discussed cannot be bought anywhere. It's made by Paul Grant, the creator of The Quiddlers. Look them up.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Thanks, Freak Prodigy - very interesting info,don't know before...Tell me please where I can read about this? Sergey.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I looked the up! Cute idea, but The Quiddlers act get boring or repetitious after a few minutes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Where to buy the "migit" costume (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL