The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Reed McClintock's 'Classic Palming with Coins' DVD........ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I'm very lucky, a magic friend that is pretty famous in the world of magic sent me the 'Classic Palming with Coins' DVD. I'm happy now, it takes the palming up the ladder to a new level. I already do coin palming but this DVD lesson will make your palming more expert like. How many can palm several coins and then drop them one after another? That finesse is extremely USEFUL.

Lots of small but very useful tips, one after another is explained on this DVD.

The DVD is also "good-looking": The package has a nice art design on the cover and even the video shoot and sound is very high end. The background used is tasteful.

One great bonus on this DVD is the eyecandy effect: The Muscle Pass.
Reed is explaining this fine expert move very good. No 10 second explanation here, it's a very deep explanation, making this killer move work out well.

This DVD is for everyone. Beginners will start doing palming in a week and experts will start doing multiple palming with this DVD and using it as a teaching aid.

Good luck to every owner of this DVD, the next time you do coin magic you will do killer coin magic with these intricate expert tips.
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
First, let me say that I know Reed. So, there is some bias in this review. However, I also own a billion instructional DVDs as well as books. I must say that this DVD is excellent. If you haven't yet mastered the Classic Palm, you soon will after viewing this DVD. Reed and Curtis are very clear and concise. No nonsense here. The only thing that left me wondering is how Reed lost so much weight since that DVD was produced (see him in the latest issue of Genii)!

I am looking forward to the next installments...
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Again, thanks for the kind words everyone. We worked hard on this project and it's great to know it is being well received. Peter Duffie does an excellent write-up in the March issue of MAGIC magazine.

By the way, both Curtis Kam and Reed McClintock performed at The World Magic Seminar in Las Vegas. Both acts were top notch with Reed showing us all how the classic palm can truly be used. Smile

jeremysweiss said; "I am looking forward to the next installments..."

We are working hard to get those projects finished and I am confident those who have been patiently waiting will be very pleased. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
munkywrench
View Profile
Loyal user
Conway, SC
298 Posts

Profile of munkywrench
Thanks Mr. Brooks, I recieved my copy within a couple of days from purchase. Mr. Kam and Mr. McClintock, you guys rock. The format of the DVD made it feel like you were Jamming with me in my practise studio. It felt loose and that lacks in a lot of instructional DVDs. I appreciated how the audio work was done...a Double set of DVDs I purchased that was hyped here on the Café wasn't quite as good. The dude's mouth and the audio were not together. I felt like a I was watching a Kung Fu flick.

I also appreciated the thought put into this project. You guys did a great job of explaining the material and making sure that, though there may be other ways but this is how Mr. McClintock does it and it works. Thanks again, Mr. Kam and Mr. McClintock, you will probably make some money off of me. I have the early Palms of Steel stuff and can't wait to see the new Palms of Steel and Knuckle Busters DVDs.
Family Biz. https://www.facebook.com/dreamweaverconway/
Disciple of the Close-Up Kinda Guy PH.
Balloon Blast Video Show junkie.
Supporter of http://www.myrtlebeachmagician.com/
Retired Demo Dude
IBM #334 supporter
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Well, at last I got around to watching this ( I'm so behind in everything I have ).

This is a realy good DVD. Why would I be interested in a DVD on one, very basic sleight?? I think anytime you have a professional magician explaing what he does, why he does it and how he does it, there is something to be learned/gained.

And..I never heard of "soft palming" which is something I can use right away.

Highly recommended!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Glad you enjoyed the disc Chris. Every DVD project we do involves countless hours of work plus a large dose of tender loving care and It is comforting to know people appreciate all the effort. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Reed McClintock's 'Classic Palming with Coins' DVD........ (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL