The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Til-Tin Tippin' Table Top / Flip Flop Top (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliemagic
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
I am not sure where to post this. I recently bought the above table top.. I can use this table top just as a regular performance table, until ready to begin having some fun with the audience.

I or a spectator pick up a small prop from the table top and I walk away. The top tilts and flips over, dumping the remaining props onto the floor, then AUTOMATICALY tilts itself back up.

There can be lots of comedy with this prop. If someone has this can I get some suggestions on a routine?

What props are used to create the balance & will not break? Any tips?

My creative juces have actually turned to
'MUSH' with this prop.

Thanking in advance.
Koen Bossuyt
View Profile
New user
Belgium
4 Posts

Profile of Koen Bossuyt
Hey! (Sorry for any bad English)

I am using this table for over ten years now! I am placing old props (tubes, rings) on the table and behind this: short metal tubes (1/2 inch diameter and 7 inch long). These pipes makes a lot of noise when falling on the ground!!! I use it in an act where I ask a spectator to give me my scissors....

Concerning the balance: I also place on the side of the scissors a latex vase. I hope I could help you a little!

Koen
charliemagic
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
Thanks a lot Koen, what you said helps. If you should think of any other tips/suggestions, please post them..
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Could you use the underside of the table top to reveal a card or prediction?
charliemagic
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
It is a good idea oblique but I think it would be missed due to the props falling and having the table top automatically return.
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Til-Tin Tippin' Table Top / Flip Flop Top (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL