The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Harley Newman's Sideshow / Stunt Workshop? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
poolos
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of poolos
Great Post Paul!

Harley’s workshop was one of the greatest events I have ever attended. Harley is a phenomenal teacher!

As soon as work slows down I’ll post more info and pics
danchanmagic
View Profile
New user
San Francisco, CA
22 Posts

Profile of danchanmagic
I saw Harley during motionfest and he performed a great live upside down straight jacket escape with the rope supporting him burning. That effect was a great publicity stunt by a great performer.
-Daniel
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
On Saturday, October 29, I'll be performing the Ladder of Swords for the first time in public. This takes a lot of nerve, and I am not ashamed to admit that in practice, before I take the first steps onto the ladder, I have been visualizing Harley's calm, alert presence and his guiding hands. Thanks a bunch, Harley!

Thanks also to Ses Carny, who built me a very nice Ladder of Swords.

Yours,

Paul
poolos
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of poolos
Take a lot of pictures!

Good luck
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
So, is there any word on whether Harley is going to do these again? It feels wrong to tell folks posting here to take a class from someone if we can't tell them where to go. Todd's Sideshow School for spring is past, and dates have not been announced for summer or fall.

Yours,

Paul
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
He did post a new schedule for this summer...But then the post dissappeared...
I talked to him about classes, he said wait a few days and the schedule would be up. The post came up...And now I can't find it.
Confuzzled?
Gwyd
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Sorry about the confusion. I was, too!

There will be two sessions, June 26-28, and July 7-9, 2006. We’ll start at approximately 9 AM and go until 11 PM on each of the three days. The content will be a little different than last year's classes, but just as intense. Class sizes will be limited.

In addition, I’ve received more than a few queries about teaching in other places, and about teaching one-subject classes. If there is sufficient interest, I’ll teach in the UK, in the second week of August.

Please e-mail me for more details, and put "classes" in the subject line.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Sorry to note, the time I'd thought of, for a UK class, is now otherwise taken. The other sessions are solid, for those interested.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Harley Newman's Sideshow / Stunt Workshop? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL