The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Rudy Coby lecture notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phranQ
View Profile
New user
Denmark
47 Posts

Profile of phranQ
I have read about a lecture called "How to Become a World-Famous Magician (*or ... just look like one)" by Rudy Coby and I must admit that it sounds pretty good Smile

Anyway, have any of you read or seen this lecture? And is it any good (and worth the $20)?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I have seen it, and it's exceelent. I don't agree with everything he has to say, but he makes you think, he has some really good information, and he's very funny. I'm not sure that notes are AS valuable without having seen the lecture, but they are good.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
phranQ
View Profile
New user
Denmark
47 Posts

Profile of phranQ
Thanks Scott! Smile

I have tried contacting Rudy through his website but I didn't get an answer. Do any of you know where I can buy the lecture notes?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Rudy Coby lecture notes (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL