The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Carney's Wonder Cabaret (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Carney
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles, CA
87 Posts

Profile of John Carney
Hello all,
I just wanted to make sure everyone knows about my Los Angeles theatre show. It runs for four more weeks. If you live in the Los Angeles area, I would love it if you added your name to my LA theatre show notification list, so I can Email you when I do future shows. Type " Los Angeles Theatre Shows" in the subject line and send your Email address to info@CarneyMagic.com

Details of the theatre show, along with a map and updates are at the "Theatre Show" link on my web site: http://www.CarneyMagic.com

Thanks for letting me plug it!
Carney

Carney’s Wonder Cabaret
Forget what you thought you knew about magic shows! Wonder Cabaret combines Carney’s love of magic, comedy, and music into a unique evening of entertainment. Featuring several new pieces and characters.

Have a magic lesson with Faucett Ross. Chill as Dr. Klien makes a ghost appear and flex its muscles. Catch “Mysto-mania” with Mr. Mysto. Each week will also feature one of Los Angeles’ finest singer-songwriters!

Updates, maps and other info at:
http://www.carneymagic.com/WonderCab.htm

Four more Weekends only!
June 3- July 3
Friday and Saturday 8 pm
Sunday Matinee 2 pm

Actor's Forum Theatre
10655 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601

Reservations recommended
(818) 506-0600
Tickets $15
ThimblesAndPaintballs
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of ThimblesAndPaintballs
I saw the test run of this show on the first night and believe me you don't want to miss it... his card stuff fooled me so badly and his stuff was GREAT... I am one of his biggest fans so I have seen almost all of it before... so I was not surprised as much, but obviously if I have seen his show more than 5 times and have his old stuff on tape and keep on watching it over and over again hes gotta be amazing right? carney is my fav magician, everyone should see this show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Carney's Wonder Cabaret (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL