The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Malini Egg Bag (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5321 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I don’t know an email address for Lynette’s Fabric Manipulation. Her shop phone number is: 702.357.8847
Web site: http://www.fabricmanipulation.com/index.html
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
Thank you, I placed and order on the website about 10 days ago and only got an auto reply and have tried calling 3 times at different days and times and no answer.
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
Fabric manipulation is still in business. I had a return phone call so all is good. I was not aware that she made the items as orders came in and all the posts on here were fairly old so I got unnecessarily worried that I had placed an order on an abandoned web site.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Glad you heard back from them. I've had various success with ordering from various specialty magic companies. It's a legit complaint that you dropped $100 on an egg bag and were not given a shipment date and your phone calls were not returned in a very timely manner. So I share your frustration.

The good news... I have one of Fabric Manipulation's egg bags and it is VERY nice. You'll be very happy when it arrives.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Malini Egg Bag (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL