The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » David Copperfield "Live" In Branson, MO (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FLIM-FLAM
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of FLIM-FLAM
Hello all,

For anyone visiting the Branson, MO area during the month of June, David Copperfield will be performing at the Andy Williams Theater 13-26 June 05.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I will be there on the 25th, I cant wait. David was my main influence to get into magic.
FLIM-FLAM
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of FLIM-FLAM
Everyone is talking about the Copperfied show at the Andy Williams Theater. It's David's first time in Branson, and he's a huge hit!!
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I have heard that he has hit branson before. I know he hits Columbia, Mo quite a bit.
MCM
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
456 Posts

Profile of MCM
Branson is kinda the "new" vegas for many acts. I know some magicians and other performers went to Reno and Atlantic City in years past, and not Branson is the "hot spot." It isn't just for washed-out country acts now.

Oh, can any historians here give a brief history of where the acts have gone after Vegas had its "boom time"?
FLIM-FLAM
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of FLIM-FLAM
According to Copperfields promotion and manager, it's his first time in Branson.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Ok, well then I have been misinformed. It will be nice getting to see him live and in person though. I missed his show every year when I lived in idaho.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » David Copperfield "Live" In Branson, MO (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL