We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Thanks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

poolos
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of poolos
This is my first post......

I've been a professional lurker on The Magic Café for a while. A corporate warrior during the day and an armature magician at night. Trained in close up, reading everything bizarre I could find......and a little of everything else. But my true love has always been for sideshows. Never could find much of it in Chicago. BUT NOW...I find this forum! The knowledge here is incredible!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info.....it's revitalized the child in me.

Now back to lurking.......
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Welcome aboard!...glad you're here! Don't believe anything you read...we're all full of it....well...not all...I'm not. Smile Have a donut on me.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Magicusa
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Magicusa
Welcome, take your shoes off and stay awhile.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Don't believe anything that Doug Higley says,,,,at all.
FLIM-FLAM
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of FLIM-FLAM
I'm a new user as well, and this is one of the better forums. Lots of very interesting topics here for sure. Most impressed with Mr. Kondini's post's. This guy always leaves you wanting for more and hope to catch one of his shows down the road.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Don't bother,He`s rubbish I have seen him hundreds of times.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Kondini...poolos is not in the UK, therefore not competition to you...thus no need to lie to the fellow. I'm appalled at your attempt to...oh wait a minute...you're right...I am full of it huh...oh well....glad YOU listned to me though! Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Thanks! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.41 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL