The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Whats the Catch with this site? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Nathan
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Magic Nathan
Hello All,

I don't know why any one would do this but this website had archived just about every shcool photo ever from almost any country in the world. You can type in your name and the school you went to and it will produce a school photo of you. You don't need to enter an email address or person info..just your name and school.

My question is ..whats the catch? This must have cost a fortune to collect and store all those photos yet there is no fee for the service. They have a photo of everyone in the world.....check it out http://www.worldschoolphotos.com

Nathan
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Looked like just a bunch of sponsored links. It's just another search engine. Maybe you had better luck than I did finding more than that.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Magic Nathan
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Magic Nathan
I just checked the site and it has changed to the domain parked site. Sorry...it was a cool site but I guess I got my answer to how they could afford to do it...they couldn't.

Nathan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Whats the Catch with this site? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL