The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Self Working TV Tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chriscox
View Profile
Regular user
London
173 Posts

Profile of chriscox
Once again I seem to be at an idea loss...seems like one of those days.

Anyway, I'm trying to think of a TV based trick which involves mentalism if possible that I can do which involves a whole audience, or is self working enough to involve just one audience member...it needs to be fool proof and the TV section of it is pre-record...think David Blaine's Car Ad with the card force.

Any thoughts on possibilities?

Thanks in advance!
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Chris,

For a single effect, you could do a sealed headline prediction.

The Princess Card Trick has been done by many folks (Look at five cards... pick one. I'll take one card away. Is it your card that's missing? A miracle!).

You also have the Grey Elephant in Denmark.

There are only about 500 math puzzles where you predict the number, date, etc.

Finally, you have the magician's force to select an image from a group of photos.

Max Maven has presented most if not all of the above on various TV specials exceedingly well.

Hope this helps.

David
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
chriscox
View Profile
Regular user
London
173 Posts

Profile of chriscox
Many thanks David, very useful indeed....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Self Working TV Tricks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL