The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Idea tried thrice. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Todd gave up an idea on a card stunt, Rat Trap. Here is one from me, tried it three times only so far but it seems to both fit in and gets the clap.

Have been doing the Blockhead for thousands of years now with a slight variation. Fix a 5" nail to the head of a bottle opener (Weld it on) Then you can open a bottle of booze with your nose and hand it to the specky to drink,OK that`s the twist that I have been doing for quite some time now.
This is the kicker,,,,get hold of that new bottle twisted illusion (Name escapes me)Add the twist to the bottle after opening it with your nose opener.This kills,,,don`t do it on my pitch or you will have a fight on your hands with an angry bald headed midget.

Ken.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Nice idea Ken Smile I have been doing the bottle opening bit for a couple of years now myself (I also thought it was my idea.... grrr...), 'cept I don't have a nail with a bottle opener welded to it. I found a corkscrew with a bottle opener as the handle. Screw that baby in then open a beer bottle for the volunteer. It kills Smile
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Just goes to show even your mates pinch your idea`s !!!!!!!
Here`s another one, you escape from an SJ while wrapped in barbed wire!!!!!
FLIM-FLAM
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of FLIM-FLAM
That would be an interesting escape to see Mr. Kondini. Very original and dangerous!
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Bloody thieving southerners!!!

As for the straitjacket idea. As long as you pay for the damage to the jacket, and buy me a drink. I will Smile
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
There are a couple of folks who do bottle opening, with a corkscrew through a septum piercing.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
FLIM-FLAM
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of FLIM-FLAM
I'd like to see that bottle routine. Sounds a bit wierd!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
You'll have to find John Kamikaze or Crazy White Sean, to see the septum routine.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Idea tried thrice. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL