The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » I broke my arm....................................again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Today I was biking and I must have hit something because I am now typing this with one han. FYI I broke my right arm, my writing hand (I always did want to be ambidextrous)! Tomorrow I will find ouy more. Not only that but on Friday I ordered a bunch of magic stuff and now I won't be able to do some of it for A while. Still watching the erformances should be fun. Anybody know of any effects that can be done with one hand?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Yeah, PM Gary Clayton Smith, who is on staff here at the Café. He is a one handed magician, and a very good one, bet he can give you a few ideas.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Thanks!
What's his user name? I couldn't find anything under Gary Clayton Smith in a search.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jeremy,

I'm sorry to hear about your arm. Smile

I wonder if Photius meant Parson Gary Smith who is a member of staff?

Chrystal
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Yes Parson Smith, under his avitar it now says Gary Clayton Smith.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Sorry to hear about your arm........I ahvent seen the vids but I know Rene is one armed..........His oil and water from worlds greatest magic is excellent.
Shoot Ogawa hosted a lecture and explained that right before he went to a competition, he broke his broke his arm (or hand) as well. He then proceeded to teach us what he did because of that.....and it turned out to be a one-handed matrix.I love the routine and will still perfrom it to "simplify" so the audience can catch me...thansk to shoot they never will!!
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » I broke my arm....................................again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL