The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Typhoon Lou Show in Orlando (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
Has anyone but me seen this show? It is advertised as the largest illusion show east of the Mississippi River. I would love to hear any comments.
Magic74Josh
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
101 Posts

Profile of Magic74Josh
This past summer, I was in Orlando, and pasased by the theatre. I being a magician/illusionist always take every oppurtunity I have to get out and see a show, regardless of what I hear about it. You never know what you may learn. So this being my motto, I purchased tickets, and attended the show. His theater is very nice, and he showcases many LARGE scale illusions in the lobby. I would be very nervous about the revelation of some of the secrets of these, but I guess he is not. Regardless, the show had excellent material. It was extremely jam packed full of every possible new illusion one could imagine. I mean everything! This was good, it thought. However, and it is a big however, I think Mr. Typoon Lou, left his personality and stage presence back in his native country. It is a true shame to see super illusions performed horribly, and as if this wasn't bad enough, he and his 2 male assistants finished the show dancing in "tighty whity" underware, if you know what I mean! Meanwhile, the lady are full clothed, ***!!!! I would recomend you go see it, if you have a motto like mine, to see any and all shows. If going for entertainment value, save the $23.95 a person! Smile
Magically Yours,
Magic74Josh
Magic7Josh@aol.com
zigmont
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of zigmont
Its america but these statements are over the edge;
I'm wearing hip high boots.
Orlandos number one dinner show ........
They bring in pizza from dominos, is that a top rated dinner?
Largest illusion show on the East Coast and 2nd in the nation....

Well let us see
David copperfields
Typhoon Lou
S&R
Lance Burton
Rick Thomas
Steve Wyrick
Mark Kalin
Brett Daniels
Kirby Van Birch
Robert Gallup
Pendragons
Franz Haray
Ayala
Greg Wilson
Zigmont
Magic F/X
majimagic
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of majimagic
The show is done now, but it was good
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
Kendrix there is The Outto Control Magic show, The hypno magic show and the Skull Kingdom Magic show all on I Dr orlando check one these shows out before they are gone. Erick
Dusty321
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Dusty321
My parents, husband and three children love to vacation in Orlando Florida. The one attraction we really miss was Typhoon Lou’s Master of Magic Show. We have been to several Las Vegas magic shows and can honestly say his show was one of the best shows we have ever seen to date. Can anyone tell me where he is performing?

Life Time Magic Fans;

The Wilson Family
RobertSmith
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of RobertSmith
It's been 9 years since this thread originated.

Guess whose show is STILL Outta Control and STILL the number one dinner show in Orlando?

Tony Brent's Outta Control Magic Show
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
631 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
...And you can now add Erick's Wizardz Theater to the ongoing shows list.
Since Erick is too modest to post the link I will do so:
http://www.wizardzmagictheater.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Typhoon Lou Show in Orlando (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL