The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Quick Change Bowtie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

coolleprechaun
View Profile
Regular user
Winnipeg, Manitoba
108 Posts

Profile of coolleprechaun
Hi. I'm thinking asbout purchasing the quick change bowtie. What I would like to know is can you put on the bowtie on stage or does it have to be on you when you go out on stage?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
From the looks of the video, you will probably already have to be wearing it. Take note of where his one hand is. With there being something back there it will need to run up to the bowtie so putting it on onstage would reviel the method. I don't know how the effect works, but that is what I think.

Jim
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Call up Brent at the Vanishing Rabbit. That is a magic store in Calgary, Alberta. He has it in stock for $100.00 Canadian and, since he is located in Alberta, there is no Provincial Sales Tax. Brent is a really good guy and will answer any questions you have about the product. His toll free number is 1-877-vrabbit. You can also check out his web site at http://www.vanishingrabbit.com

I don't have any affiliation with Brent's shop, but I do believe in supporting your local brick & mortar stores.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
The normal set up ( and the set up described in the book "Quick Change" and in the instructions) would have the tie already in position before arriving on stage.

It is however possible to show no tie and to place a bow tie on to the shirt and then proceed with the effect as normal.

I am not at liberty to reveal anything here, but all I can say is, both scenarios are possible.

My question is, why would you want the bow tie to be dressed on stage?
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

http://www.magic2wear.com
coolleprechaun
View Profile
Regular user
Winnipeg, Manitoba
108 Posts

Profile of coolleprechaun
Realdealju, I noticed that too and I have my guesses and I didn't think I would be able to put it on while on stage but I thought I'd check here.
Magicman845, thanks for the info, I sent an email and am waiting for a reply.
Leealex2002, Thanks. To answer your question, the reason I want to put it on while on stage is the act I'm putting together the main idea is I'm getting dressed and I want to put on the bowtie and change it to match the color of the glasses I'm wearing.

Thanks,
David
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
David,

I have sent you a PM.

(I am not at liberty to discuss methods here in the open).
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

http://www.magic2wear.com
mysticalmike
View Profile
Special user
Saratoga Springs, NY
515 Posts

Profile of mysticalmike
surryhills
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
149 Posts

Profile of surryhills
I got the quick change bow tie a couple of weeks ago and its a really nice produced gimmick. I will need some time to get used to but so far I´´m having a lot of fun with it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Quick Change Bowtie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL